My car is finally finished

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Very nice

Very nice Alx, I cant wait to see it in the flesh! :thumb:

Mmmm, really look forward to seeing this.

Out of interest, what is the ride quality like? I bought an ML500 a couple of years ago over a 55AMG due to the boneshakeing ride.
Looks good btw

The grille is not a genuine item. Sadly Brabus never mass produced these bar a few grilles for their show cars.

Are you sure?!!!

images

images

Out of interest, what is the ride quality like? I bought an ML500 a couple of years ago over a 55AMG due to the boneshakeing ride.
Looks good btw

Brabus suspension is more comfy than AMG even with 22's. A lot smoother with 20's though!

Are you sure?!!!

images

images

Positive. What you see on the pics is a show grille. It didn't make it to production. That's what Brabus told me.

hi alex!

your ML has turned out looking really awesome:rock: ...can only imagine how much that the final bill came to!

glad another ML55 AMG owner is happy; does get a bit monotonous people whom have never owned or driven one giving it a poor write up :rolleyes:

mines does clatter about a wee bit on the ML63 20" wheels with the 295/40/20 tyres, so can only hope the uprated suspension eases what it must be like with those gorgeous Brabus 22"s ( the same as what i have on my GL )

on the paintwork issue, when mines goes into MB for an 'A' service next week, they are going to send it to their paintshop and address the very slight corrosion reappearing around the tailgate handle on warranty; the rest of the paintwork is still very good, and i shall have it detailed when it comes back.

have to take my hat off to you though...thats a very thorough job of making your ML pretty unique and mega desireable...top man! :thumb:

Thanks for the positive comments guys :thumb:

Very Very Nice Alx. and excellent pictures really do it justice !!!!:thumb:

I have to say, reading the thread before seeing the pictures I was expecting it to be something that looked modded and was fully expecting to not like it. It looks amazing, VERY well done and a huge amount of respect to you for doing it properly.

I'm impressed.

:)

My ML is for sale as I fancy a change.
It will be returned back to stock in the next few weeks.
Please PM me if you're interested in the car or the upgrades.

2004 ML55, 56k miles
FMBSH, bar 2 indie services by the previous owner.

Alx said:
My ML is for sale as I fancy a change.
It will be returned back to stock in the next few weeks.
Please PM me if you're interested in the car or the upgrades.

2004 ML55, 56k miles
FMBSH, bar 2 indie services by the previous owner.

Awesome looking ml what you buying next?

Thanks.
V12 TT hopefully!

Not even considering selling the car as it is?

Bloody nice mate , nice one

Not even considering selling the car as it is?

I won't get as much out of it if I sell as is.
Besides, I kept all the original parts and will be using some of the upgrades on wife's and my next car too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom