my car on 5th gear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c32andy

Car
c63 amg ppp
I was watching an old 5th gear last night and tiff and plato were comparing the c63 ppp against bmws m3 with pp and I thought wow that's the same spec as mine even the same colour, then I noticed the reg was similar to mine (b4 my personalised plate) so I went in my draw to find sales purchase just to see what the number plate was ...and to my complete shock it was the same car lol...tiff was drifting it beautifully round a track and plato in the passenger seat unreal ay:bannana:
5thgear series 8 episode 1

Last edited:
Ha, love that. You got a link?

My 190 2.5 16 almost appeared on 5th Gear. It had just had its head work done and the producers didn't announce their intention of ragging fast round the track until the last minute, knowing full well this work had just been done. So no go from me.

The guys on the 'Dealer used my car' thread would lose sleep over this thread.

I was watching an old 5th gear last night and tiff and plato were comparing the c63 ppp against bmws m3 with pp and I thought wow that's the same spec as mine even the same colour, then I noticed the reg was similar to mine (b4 my personalised plate) so I went in my draw to find sales purchase just to see what the number plate was ...and to my complete shock it was the same car lol...tiff was drifting it beautifully round a track and plato in the passenger seat unreal ay:bannana:
5thgear series 8 episode 1
One careful owner,
Never raced or rallied.

Evo have an article on buying a used e46 m3 on their website this week.

The car in the photos is my old car....wonder if the current owner got a shock !

Cool to see your car on screen though..ll

yes im happy about it especially when you see a top driver like tiff driving it how it should be and seeing the smile on his face brought on by my car.

What it was made to do Andy... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom