My car turned 60k today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c_200k

MB Enthusiast
Car
ML63
Feel's like it's grown up now

Got a quote for the Brakes, Disc's and pad's up front and just pad's at the back £1600 Fitted, there goes my holiday :(

Last edited:
Jesus.

They've not come down since the W211 E63s then...

Strap back my cars dont cost that much, ever. However your fun factor is on a different planet to mine.

Rock on my friend.

Jesus.

They've not come down since the W211 E63s then...

It's for the W211 E63

The 212 i had last week was a courtesy whilst mine was in for a service :( wish i still had it :(

Ahhh, I thought you'd upgraded to a W212.

I imagine they must be a similar cost though...

They gave me a really good quote for upgrading but i'v only had mine 6 months so don't know what to do.

The brakes prob are a similar price but i can tell you they work when you need them to, million times better than my M5.

Depends how much you like your existing E63 I guess vs. the new one.

If the beans add up and you are tempted... then why not. I imagine the running costs will probably be somewhat similar (minus the D).

You've driven both - which one do you prefer and is the newer E63 worth the extra if it is better in your opinion?

Hmm, not run in yet. Post again when you have 200k plus :p

Depends how much you like your existing E63 I guess vs. the new one.

If the beans add up and you are tempted... then why not. I imagine the running costs will probably be somewhat similar (minus the D).

You've driven both - which one do you prefer and is the newer E63 worth the extra if it is better in your opinion?

Existing one is fine and i really enjoy it but the new just seem's better overall, all the changes make it better in most way's

If i had the funds then i would but in my current situation i can't afford it so i'm going to have to make do with mine but there's nothing wrong with mine at all, so it's not all bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom