My car's been keyed!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kjay

Car
C200k Coupe 2003
I'm absolutly gutted.

The low-life's have keyed the bonnet, drivers side front wing, door and rear wing.

I'd just got my car to the stage where all the exterior mods are complete. And was looking forward to showing it off at the GTG.

Not much else to say. I'm just so gutted.:mad:

Jay.

I'm absolutly gutted.

The low-life's have keyed the bonnet, drivers side front wing, door and rear wing.

I'd just got my car to the stage where all the exterior mods are complete. And was looking forward to showing it off at the GTG.

Not much else to say. I'm just so gutted.:mad:

Jay.

hi jay
what can say ,i would be gutted as well if someone did it my car,hope you can get it sorted soon :devil:

Really sorry to hear about this, its just a shame that people feel a need to do this to someone elses property without reason.....do you have any ideas who might have done this?

Where was it parked? Any chance of cctv catching what happened?

If they are not too deep, you might be able to get a detailer to work thier magic on it...

I feel nearly as bad as if I had my own car keyed. Totally disgusting low life out there. What the hell are these vile scumbags thinking when they do things like this ?

Gutted for you. :mad:

It was done last night outside the girlfriends house in Nottingham. No Cctv, it's a housing estate. As far as I could see, mine was the only one done. I don't know anyone else there so I presume it's not personal.

I've always worried about the possibility and now it's happened.

I've reported it, but no chance of catching them I suppose.

God knows how much this is going to cost to repair. The scratches look quite deep in places.

Whats the effin point of having anything good these days??!!:crazy:

Jay. I'm gutted for you. Try to keep positive -if your insurance pay for a respray for you -you could end up with a car that looks brand new. Come on keep going-you've got the best coupe on here and we need it restored to even better than before!

If you fancy a trip to J11 of the M42 I'll take a look for you. My sister in law's was done recently by my nephew (helped daddy wash the car with a stone). See here
http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=72609&highlight=dsolds
I got 99% of that out without resorting to respraying etc. All done with a little wetsanding and some proper (not dealer crap) polishing. I have a paint thickness gauge etc and all the best polishing gear so I will be able to tell you what will come out and what won't.
Will gladly help if I can chap. Just bring a four pack of Stella and the car.
Dom

sorry to hear about that, just when you get to the stage when you are happy with the car some jelous f****k goes and does that!

you can try one of those smart repair places who claim to get rid of 99% of scratches, i had a deep scratch on my passenger door (driveway gate), the guy was able to fill the deep area,prime and paint in mulitple layers, and then lacquer until it was pround of the area, it looked abit off but he said he would come back in a week or so, and when he did he compounded the whole area and the scratch did dissapear and only a faint trace can be seen on close inspection if i told you where it was, but on a sunny day the light refraction shows the scratch and diffrence in paints.

Thanks for your support guys. It does help.

Police have phoned me with a crime number, but I know their job is impossible. Unless someone has seen the offence and is willing to stand up in court - it's pointless!:crazy:

sry to hear abt the incident mate, i had mine keyed a few years back and was gutted, get it sorted asap, it took me a while before i got over it, i only got it sorted after that, must have driven it around for a good 6 mnths as it was, but after getting it fixed i felt better and havent thought abt it since....

Sorry to hear this jay....Little s**ts want their hands chopping off..:( :devil:

Last edited:
So sorry to hear that Jay... Pure envy I guess :(

The ****ers need keying themselves :mad: :devil:

Me too, I'm very sorry to hear this and I know how I would feel, so I understand you must be angry and frustrated at this. :(

While I know it's unlikely, we would all feel satisfaction should the b******* get caught and punished.

My last pics before it got keyed.

Attachments

• Bix's 022.jpg
    Bix's 022.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 103
  • Bix's 019.jpg
    Bix's 019.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 102
:( poor you, what a nightmare ((hugs))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom