My Cars on Display at Mercedes Coventry

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jaymanek

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
Lots of Mercedes!
They are having 125 year celebrations and launch of the new CLS, so they wanted a range of cars to display...

gerard1.jpg

gerard2.jpg

gerard3.jpg

gerard4.jpg

gerard5.jpg

gerard6.jpg

gerard7.jpg

gerard8.jpg

gerard9.jpg

gerard10.jpg

Jay it is nice of then to garage your cars for you. I hope they are paying you for the privilege. I know it gets said time and time again but you do have a fabulous collection of car and worth a trip to Coventry to view.

I hope you've plenty of Mercland stickers on the car :)

the SEC is my favourite

followed by the CE

WOW! Impressive display! :)

I hope they paying big,alot of time gone into them,well spent, they look great

I really cannot chose between them as they are all lovely examples in lovely colour combinations.

Have a real hankering after a c123 right now.......

They won't be selling too many new cars with those in the showroom to distract the customers .

Everyone has asked how much they are paying me, even the mrs!. the answer is nothing, I am happy to show off my cars and for people to appreciate them as long as they come back the same as ive handed them over...

I originally thought they would be having my cars in the corner of the car park somewhere... how wrong was I, they cleared the showroom out for me, only other car there is an SLS AMG and a couple of smarts...

Last edited:
the widebody... its been a massive labour of love...

I also love my blue 560 SEC as this was my first proper car I modified to my own liking.. but then I love all my cars for different reasons.

From the looks of it the people that work and visit MB Coventry are very lucky buggers. I think if there was a display like that in my local dealer id have to take a change of trousers every time a pass :D

It's like when you wander round a museum and see "Loaned to the Museum by X", and you're thinking "You lucky, lucky b*gger, I wonder who they are".

Except it's you! :D

I have to say, i like the widebody... its really hard to modify an old Mercedes to get it looking classy. This does it for me! How wide are the rear tyres?

For me the SEC would get all my attention! Great car and display

Looking good Jay ...:thumb: - always good to foster good relationships - you never knows when you want a favour..:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom