My cars vandelised (not cls)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew W

Car
Vw caddy
Well work up this morning by the other half being hysterical ,she went to her car Audi TT that I bought for her last month and she adores it
to find someone had squirted some kind of paint
Stripper all over the back of it , I then looked at
my white caddy can and on the near side it was
covered in a green gel like substance , it's disovled into the paint but not bubbled it ;(

God dam that's so bad. My dad bought my mum a 320 bmw back in 1982 ... Same thing happened to it the only night it wasn't in the garage at night.

Bad luck Andrew. What with some scrote stealing your E55 and now this!
I suppose installing CCTV/security cameras is not an option?

Have you upset someone local recently?

AMGeed said:
Bad luck Andrew. What with some scrote stealing your E55 and now this! I suppose installing CCTV/security cameras is not an option? Have you upset someone local recently?
I know it's not good but the E class ended up in Nottingham then Luton , security sorted thanks &
I don't think I've upset anyone but you never know what goes on in people's heads !!

I don't think I've upset anyone but you never know what goes on in people's heads !!

Recently, there was the dumb cow journalist who advocated damaging 'flash' cars and I have also noted a tendency on a couple of FB pages for people to openly promote damaging cars for reasons of envy and misplaced self-righteous, communist based 'retribution'. It's all very sad, this so-called modern world.

Hate reading this ... I'm actually sitting here fuming... I have had dinks and scratches over the years due to kids on bikes and has not been the first time I have chapped a door or two only to be met by unconcerned parents with their Liberal attitudes.. Hope it is not too sore on your pocket. These Cowards seem to think we get our much loved Toys free in a Lucky Bag and forget its hard graft that gets them... Well in my case ! Better go and lay down...:eek:

Smeesh...:mad:

Sorry to hear that Andrew, that's hideous! What the hell goes through peoples minds!

Sorry to hear that Andrew,sounds like paint stripper,I suppose you could have some idiot who is walking about with the stuff to damage cars,did you ask the police if there have been any other attacks ,if not, you have to look at near neighbours ,I once had one who keyed my car twice while out walking his dog,caught him and the police took him to court,but that was years ago times have changed.

Any other vehicles damaged in the area ?

The reason I ask is that around 12 years ago in our old estate we had a problem with a "company" offering private security patrols and what they did (allegedly) was to go around vandalising cars houses gardens and then a week or so later we all got flyers through the doors offering their "services" , a couple of weeks later there was similar damage caused which I can only assume was to further enforce the fact that we needed these patrols. What we actually needed was the police to get to the bottom of the scam , which they did and no more damage was caused or flyers posted.

The damage was paint stripper on paintwork , cars keyed . houses spray painted , gardens torn up etc.

Kenny

That's horrible Andrew I feel for you, some scroats about!

Thanks everyone , I've tried to show a photo but
I'm exceeding my quota apparently !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom