My Challenge to Meghan Markle.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

WDB124066

MB Enthusiast
Car
1996 E320 Sportline Cabriolet x 2
When the Queen Mother came to NZL she stood on the shores of Lake Wakatipu and said words to the effect, "You have a stunning country here, make sure you protect it well", and she did this while being recorded on black and white film.
Well, my challenge to you Meghan is to help us keep the hords of third worlders and first world capitalists out of the place, for they will/are doing nothing but ruining 100% pure New Zealand.

There has to be one Country worth keeping the way it was, the jewel in your crown - surely!

Meghan Markle's love letter to New Zealand

Cracker! But, that is a lot of reading to get through & judging by the flavour s/he is taking the p1ss. Well, what happened during WW2 down this way.

Perhaps we should make the place a refuge for the war wounded, makes a whole lot more sense to me than the endless Third Worlders and Capitalists.

Watched this yesterday and shed a tear. WHAT have you done to my Country!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

We need you Meghan, you are the right colour and shape to have influence here - even the Americans might lend you their ear...

Last edited:
"Marrying up" Huh. get out while you still can, they are already staring on you Harry, be bl00dy [all over the back of a Benz] careful cobber.

What Meghan Markle Was Like Before She Met Harry

I've only just got down this far,

"She was a feminist from an early age."

Markle recommended NZ for honeymoon

Keep it the treasure it was is the challenge.

If anybody can get the sound to this I'd be interested, especially at 2:00 onwards...

Do I read you correctly,
you hope for an American to tell other Americans, and the world over, that NZ is so beutiful that they should stay away and leave it so beutiful?

I feel your love and enthusiasm so much it must be worth a look down there.

Take nothing but photos and leave nothing but foot prints and money.

Um, I'm an American, born and bred, came here in 1977 at 21, married a wonderful British chap in December 1977 (there is more to this than I'm saying, but not needed here), 40th anniversary in December 2017. I would say to Meghan Markle, very gently, "pipe down for a bit, learn where you are". I spent many years learning to be "in step". I wasn't entirely out of step, I was "a half step out" for many years... And I would be nowhere else.

That has to be hard to achieve for her I'd guess, but she has the best trainers in the world in which to trust, and they in turn would have taken the learnings from Diana.

I just hope she doesn't turn to the TLV feminist branch, for they want to take away the Royal Family and will use anything, anybody they can to achieve that end. Whatever you do don't go there Meghan - as tempting as it may become.

I'd be genuinely interested to hear what your experiences were/are Lisa, I can only guess, but you have firsthand experience and that counts for a lot....

I sense the dynamic between " the firm" and Megan Markle could go the way of Diana. Hopefully not! :( She appears by nature to be a person who can comfortably relate to others . :) Maybe that's part of her personality that makes her so attractive to Harry? Royal Observers have speculated whether an American divorcee would have been as welcomed had she snared the heir, rather than the spare. There is precedent! ;)

Reactions: 219
Markle recommended NZ for honeymoon

Keep it the treasure it was is the challenge.

If anybody can get the sound to this I'd be interested, especially at 2:00 onwards...

She was just saying that she learned her technique from an excellent book

HARTLEYjr%20%20%20flyfishing.jpg.cf.jpg

:):) If you ever make it to NZL I'll show you some holes, looks like she was at the start of the Clutha out of Lake Wanaka, not Wakatipu...

Born in California---
"You can check out anytime you like
But you can never leave! " :cool:

ps. I believe her TV series is filmed in Toronto hence maybe the confusion

So Harry might be shifting to California at some point then...

It's obvious to me they would not allow Markle to marry William, just as obvious that they have changed significantly after Diana, there is real emotion in the Catherine William relationship that seems to be missing from the rest of the bunch, and that is no accident.

Harry on the other hand is far less risk so they can allow him to take a punt in the hope it will pay dividends. They do look happy together but it is a tall order to experience and live within the UK social "thing" when you are free, really, totally and honestly free.

We have them all lining up here now in our little village, the UK social refugee and they do take some training, very focused on money and position when they first get here.

Anyway, Harry to California within ten years...

Last edited:
She is going to spit this sort of stuff out eventually I think... The Firm will need a strategy to deal with it - I am fairly sure they have seen it as a risk already - how it pans out will be better than Coro Street. Long hot holidays in California sounds suburb.

When the Queen Mother came to NZL she stood on the shores of Lake Wakatipu and said words to the effect, "You have a stunning country here, make sure you protect it well", and she did this while being recorded on black and white film.
Well, my challenge to you Meghan is to help us keep the hords of third worlders and first world capitalists out of the place, for they will/are doing nothing but ruining 100% pure New Zealand.

There has to be one Country worth keeping the way it was, the jewel in your crown - surely!

Meghan Markle's love letter to New Zealand
We’re contemplating a trip to NZ next March (ish). Are you suggesting that my wife who was born and raised in a “third world” country shouldn’t come to? Seriously though, we’re really looking forward to it.

You might tell your wife we'd be more than happy to help her Country develop into a first world Country if that's what they really want, just like Ed Hillary did for Nepal and England did for Empire. But if wife or anybody else has ideas to turn a first world country into a second or third world country tell her we've had enough of that already. I'm sure being a respectful and dignified person she will understand. :)

Well, WDB, most of my "half step out" experiences were amusing, like the time I got lost and arrived back at my (now) sister-in-law's place exclaiming "a policeman gave me a ride" - to much amusement! I spent quite a long time training myself to say Good Morning instead of Hi! - then after ten years I moved to this part of Lancashire where the normal greeting is "Hiya, y'reet?" (Really!)

I had to listen to many people tell me they didn't like the US (to which I generally gently replied "how many years did you live there?") or "I don't like Americans, but you're okay". Water off a duck's back... Then there was the hairdresser back in the 70s who commented on my hair (it was like rope then) and I mentioned my Native American grandmother who seems to have bequeathed me her type of hair (had to explain she was a "Red Indian"). She replied "I thought they were just in the movies".

One of the interesting things about having lived in the UK for "only" 40 years is that I have acute memories of England in 1977 - the austerity, high coffee prices!, the smell of a butcher's shop (yuk), the bread strike, in fact quite a few strikes, including Air Traffic Controllers, which brought my husband out on strike, just as we were getting married.

Anyway, I'll never sound like a British person, and it took until 2003 for me to be naturalised (I did it for easier travel for work purposes), and now it seems all that will be up in smoke, but I *think* like a local now. I "went home" in June 2017 for a visit and believe me it was a foreign country to me. But I still remember what my GI-bride mother told me before I came here in 1977. She said: "Don't ever run down Britain Lisa, but equally don't ever let anyone run down your home country, it gave you the best possible education, free." Even now, I do not give opinions on politics or anything "British", I keep them to myself. Mind you, I do have a pin badge with a picture of Barack Obama on it and the phrase "Miss Me Yet?" ;)

I had to listen to many people tell me they didn't like the US (to which I generally gently replied "how many years did you live there?"

Absolute Classic Lisa! Don't like America, what part in particular, New England, Surf beaches of California, The Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Wyoming & The Rockies and on and on...
Don't like Americans, what, you don't enjoy a Hollywood movie from time to time, not thankful they saved your behind in WW2? I sure as heck am.

I know what you mean being stuck between two countries and neither feels quite like home anymore. In the past I have spent years away from NZL working, coming back to see how quickly we transitioned from first world Dominion to goodness know what exactly was disturbing to say the least.

Very disappointed to hear that when Obama was here last week the only meeting with the public he would have i.e. no paying people was with the Young Murry Women "Leaders" as if that was all that mattered to him and that this was NZL's future as he saw it. Promoting that type of social engineering may be considered natural selection in your home country, but don't come to my Country and push that stuff here, not only is it sexist but it is also racist. I had a lot of time for him, especially after the 2012 State of the Union address, but not anymore.

Taranaki iwi leader rubs shoulders, and shares ideas, with Barack Obama

It would be nice to see Harry have a strong marriage, I really hope they can make it work.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom