My civil wedding car Preview...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Boss

MB Enthusiast
Car
private!
Hello folks.. as some of you may know, im getting married in a matter of hours.. :)

Anyhow.. the smart car is my chosen weapon.. and having spent 2 Months planning it, the last 1 week my cousin & I have been building it, here are a few pics from a road test we did today..

Chose not to change the colour, but im so sooo chuffed with it..

Hope you like it.. more pics will come up as the events progress..

Happy days...

wed1.JPG

wed2.JPG

wed3.JPG

wed4.JPG

wed5.JPG

Irving Berlin fan, are we? Looks a bit underdressed without the tails, though... :)

Must admit that on first viewing I thought you'd put a dustbin on the roof. :eek:

Some advice for you:
  • Avoid low bridges and height restrictions;
  • Avoid J-B-R and his colleagues;
  • Have a great day!

Have a great day.

The car looks a hoot.

CHEERS

Lookg good. Have a great day.

Boss, your as "mad as a hatter" :rolleyes:

Saying nothing about the plate ....

Have a wonderful day and the idea about dressing up the car is fantastic !!

Good luck.

That's funny.. Only funnier smart I have seen was one with two fat men in it. They had to keep the windows wound down :D

Very Nice !

Bonkers..... Suggest you watch out for low branches on trees, bridges and car park entrances....

That's funny.. Only funnier smart I have seen was one with two fat men in it. They had to keep the windows wound down :D

Two large "Old Bill" in the local police Smart looks funny too. Still want to know what they do with any criminals they catch!!!:confused: Skateboard tied to the back???:D

Boss, looks great fun. Have a fantastic day.:thumb::thumb:

Brilliant
Have a Wonderful Day :thumb:

I recognise Stanmore Sainsbury's , I'm just up the road from you. :thumb:

Love the car, enjoy your day and hope you have many happy years together :bannana:

Good luck mate, thats a great job on the Smart but you should just focus on enjoying the day, and of course your new wife..

The Asian wedding is just pure stress in comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom