My CLK in on eBay now...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What's the mileage? Says low but can't see a figure?

Kate

Strange, it used to display the exact mileage in the item specifics. Mileage is 77K.

Strange, it used to display the exact mileage in the item specifics. Mileage is 77K.

it seems thay have taken it out from specs recently as u r right it was always, people should remember to quote mileage in th e body of the ad

A good advert like yours always help with sale. Good luck

it seems thay have taken it out from specs recently as u r right it was always, people should remember to quote mileage in th e body of the ad
I've seen and reported an error with this system on eBay atm; in search results, you'll see that date of manufacture and mileage are being displayed in hexadecimal!

I am tempted, but I think that compared to my Smart and the iQ which I'm looking to get rid of and replace it might be too big... I know that sounds so girlie & I can park really but I just like little cars and this would be a million miles away from Smartie that I've had for 11 yrs!! I'm keeping her too though ;)

Talk me into it someone as it is pretty, our commute is some twisty back roads if that helps..

Kate

Hi Kate, the CLK has factory PDC, so parking is a doddle! It is indeed a big jump from your Smartie but you'll be surprised how nimble it feels, especially on the twisty roads!

Imagine.....sunny day, roof down, iPhone playing through the stereo but not too loud though, as you wouldn't want to muffle the sound of the 4.3ltr V8 growling at you! :D :D

You sound like you are in cahoots with my husband... He's angling for an iphone after his Nokia died lol

I think I'll have to find one closer to home to look at, waiting for some cash to come through too which should be this weekend... Am tempted though....

K

That's just what I did, looked at a few close to home, 320's & 230's mainly, just to see if I liked the car. I then settled on this one which I found in London. The 430 has such a fantastic engine. :D

I am tempted, but I think that compared to my Smart and the iQ which I'm looking to get rid of and replace it might be too big... I know that sounds so girlie & I can park really but I just like little cars and this would be a million miles away from Smartie that I've had for 11 yrs!! I'm keeping her too though ;)

Talk me into it someone as it is pretty, our commute is some twisty back roads if that helps..

Kate
Besides the fact it is a beautiful, very well looked after car, everyone needs to own a V8 at least once in their lives ;)

It's a million miles away from any other car I'm genuinely considering, MINI Cooper S or Panda 100hp are the main ones... But I keep going back to it, as you say it's a fab car, I can see my husband pinching the keys a lot though and we have been talking about maybe getting 2 cars again for 'daily' use, one for commutes (MINI or Panda would work better TBH for this) and one for longer runs, which is where this would work... Keep the miles low, can sit in the 2nd workshop at work in the week and stay clean & dry.....

How soon do you need to sell? I'm going to have the cash for 1 car any day now but for a 2nd I'll have to wait for the insurance co to settle on the iQ accident (reversed into by HGV in MAY and still not repaired right) so I can sell that & free up the cash....

Kate

My plan is to leave it up for sale until my adverts (eBay & Pistonheads) expire but if it doesn't sell, I will store it in my garage until summer and maybe try to sell it again.

So I'm not in any rush really. :)

Honestly ..... 430's are great !! ;)

OK, Think I've talked myself into it.... I'll get 'my' little car soon as TBH it's going to be our main car, we run our own business so it's usually Me, Paul & our almost 2yr old commuting a 10 min back road each day and TBH a V8 really isn't the car you need for that journey & as soon as the insurance co have sorted their mess (it is a huge one, does it take 5 months to sort a no quibble claim & a £3k repair? really??!! it's now cost them more than if they'd replaced the car like I asked them to 5 months ago as it was only 2 weeks old and 65 miles!) I will then look to get a toy :) And if this is still available then it will be top of my list :)

Thanks

Kate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom