My dad, Bruce Millar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi Molly

So sad to read of your loss. I never met you Dad or even exchanged messages. Yet I just knew that if I needed help or advice and he could give it he would not hesitate.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 219
So very sad to hear this news, always enjoyed his post and he will be sadly missed. Thoughts to all his family and friends.

Reactions: 219
Purely out of curiosity , since the subject of 4WD E Class cars cropped up in another thread . What became of Bruce's lovely 300TE 4-Matic ? Did the family keep it , or was it sold ?

Bruce was a good friend and a genuine nice guy - I still miss his posts on here .

The guy in question .But i know nothing about his cars . Bruce is on the left .View attachment 94309
I would just be curious - there have been a very few members cars which have become legend on this forum : Derek Rhind's R107 ( which I believe went to Ireland ? ) and Bruce's 4-Matic , the story of his restoration I followed since he got it ...

Would make a worthy thread : where are they now ?

Definitely Derek

Sadly never met the Man but had some nice one to one messages with him , I liked his humour , he helped many people with his frankness and openness with his illness , a brave Man indeed ,

I can only echo the above sentiments.

Again I never met with Bruce face to face but exchanged messages on here, Whatsapp etc and even when he knew that he was not going to get the outcome he wanted he maintained his humour and compassion for others.

To generate such feelings in so many people he never met is a true mark of the man he was.

Last edited:
RIP Bruce , and condolences to Molly and all Bruce's family on this first anniversary of his passing .

Bruce is still missed on here .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom