My dad, Bruce Millar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi molly have been thinking of Bruce your dad today , Can’t believe it’s 1 year today that Bruce sadly left us it was a very sad day one of this forums greats still sadly missed God bless

Lovely guy Bruce ,he sent me a very nice pm just after my daughter lost her best friend to cancer at the age of 32 . Sorely missed.

RIP Bruce

RIP Bruce a year already time flies.

Reactions: 219
Rest in peace my good man, your presence is missed very much.

RIP Bruce, seems like only yesterday you were posting on here

RIP Bruce, and sorry I'm late.

Sorely missed on the forum. RIP Bruce.

Sometimes a tune says more than words.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yes, maybe a small blessing that one isn't around to witness this Plague - man-made or otherwise.....

Saw a beautiful black C55 over the weekend and it reminded me that I always wondered whatever became of Bruce’s blue C55, the one time I met him he was in it and I told him that I loved the colour and said I would like first refusal if the chance ever came.

He said he wouldn’t sell it to me (for a variety of reasons) but one was that, unbeknownst to him before he bought the car, it had taken a right wallop on the back end and it was twisted (to an extent) and iirc spent a fortune trying to get it back right; I never did ask him if he sorted it and always wondered if he got it “as near as dammit”.

I saw it at his house not long after he died and it was still there, damaged. It didn’t look too bad - I would have described it as light damage but I didn’t look too closely.
As I remember It looked in good condition apart from that.

I saw it at his house not long after he died and it was still there, damaged. It didn’t look too bad - I would have described it as light damage but I didn’t look too closely.
As I remember It looked in good condition apart from that.
The damage I’m referring to happened before he bought it, iirc he went legal on the trader he bought it from but it’s such a long time ago now it’s not easy to remember the full details but I do remember him saying it had taken a right whack and been poorly repaired.

Either way, hope it found a good home, it was a lovely example.

Reactions: Ted
Bruce had the best garage, and tool cabs i have ever seen . Pictures are on the forum some place .The garage was fitted out .And at the first glance you would think they were all kitchen cabinets all along the length of one side of the garage .Never seen a garage fitted out like it before .and i dont think i ever will .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom