My daughter Sara gets married tomorrow . . .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grasmere

Car
MB C220 D 1996
Thats right guys and gals, my daughter Sara gets married tomorrow . . . :bannana:

Phew - what a few weeks or organisation that took - well to be fair, for my wife Sue really and I 'will' be mentioning that in my speech :D

So, I wont be on the forum over the weekend, unless I get a sneak chance without Sue catching me at the pc ;)

Have great and safe bank holiday weekend ya'all - I'll come back next week as a 'father in law' :eek:

grasmere said:

Have great and safe bank holiday weekend ya'all - I'll come back next week as a 'father in law' :eek:

Or a soon to be grandad :eek:

Congratulations. Hope the weather stays good for you. A truely special and memorable (and expensive!) day for you and your family.

oh wow - and the weather's looking good for you!!

Where's the wedding and reception - I'll gatecrash :devil: :D

have a really fantastic time.

Congratulations,

I hope it all goes to plan, and what lovely weather! :)

Regards to all! No mods for you for a while..............

congratulations !

:D Don't forget...... You are not loosing a daughter, but gaining a son-in-law.

Congratulations to you, your family and daughter.

John

:bannana: Fantastic, have a great day and all the very best to you and yours :bannana:

:D thanks everyone for your very kind thoughts.
It'll be a fantastic day whatever happens.

Pammy, St Johns Bilton, 1pm and evening do at Sun Pavilions from approx 2000 - if your in town you are 'more' than welcome - especially if you like 'chocolate fountains' :bannana:

Big congratulations and hope the day goes perfectly for your daughter. The weather is looking good :rock:

ooh - might pop along tonight just to say hello!!

The weather is OK atm - bit breezy which is stirring up the pollen making me sneeze like hell. But it's very pleasant otherwise and due to stay nice but breezy. A nice day for a wedding :bannana:

Congrats dude , hopw your day goes well :)

pammy said:

The weather is OK atm - bit breezy which is stirring up the pollen making me sneeze like hell. But it's very pleasant otherwise and due to stay nice but breezy. A nice day for a wedding :bannana:

why not stuff tissue up your nose and wear goggles? :eek:

fuzzer said:
why not stuff tissue up your nose and wear goggles? :eek:

You know - I never thought of that :rolleyes: :D :D

How'd the wedding go Ian? Weather stayed nice although did get very windy. Sorry didn't make it - went out into town instead. Ended up in the Slug n Lettuce drinking questionable shooters :crazy: :D

WOW - the whole day/weekend was fantastic thanks folks, really was. In some ways it seemed to go too quick - it would be nice to do a quick rewind and see/hear certain bits again :D :D

Sorry you couldnt make it Pammy, I would have signed you in for free you know :p

My daughter Amy and others went to the S&L in their bridesmaids dresses - a beautiful shimmering dark red - between reception and evening do - surprised there was any shooters left :D

For anyone with a wedding coming up - nothing to worry about :cool:

except that I should have finished paying for it by the time I'm 97 ;) , hopefully!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom