My dream home

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think the downstairs floorplan looks cramped for the chosen house. In the front door and straight into a wall.

I've lived in flats smaller than the garage. :)
But for £900k I'd want a larger garden in proportion to the size of the house - but that's buyers for you, all wanting something different. I'm sure Redrow know what they're doing.

Last edited:
I think the downstairs floorplan looks cramped for the chosen house. In the front door and straight into a wall.
If the plan is anywhere to scale, that wall is at least 8-9 feet away from you, its fair size hallway

On a serious note I do like Redrow houses as we nearly purchased one in Davenham many years ago BUT it wasn't £900K.
Even their little two bed semi they built were of high standard, extra wide doors, wide staircases, the bathroom has back to wall toilet and no unsightly boxed in soil pipes! The ensuite has low profile shower tray. Thats waht I call attention to details.

On odd occasions, we go to showhouses that we couldn't afford just admiring it, and we still find boxed in soil pipes in the bathroom, cheap nasty looking tall shower tray in ensuite!! And thats for a supposedly modern new houses costing £500K+ :confused:

Last edited:
Looks reasonable, but I'm not ready for downsizing yet...

I could quite happily live above the garage. The wife could have the house. Makes life much simpler in the event of a divorce. :dk:

I estimated the house around 3500sq ft+ excluding the triple garage!

Just realized the cloaks is almost the same size as my family bathroom! :D

I could quite happily live above the garage.

A pal of mine went to see a converted barn. He came back and waxed lyrical about the separate garaging for his cars.

Eventually we got to his thoughts on the barn :D.

A pal of mine went to see a converted barn. He came back and waxed lyrical about the separate garaging for his cars.

Eventually we got to his thoughts on the barn :D.

This is what I would like......
car in garage.jpg

BUT this is what I have.....
cycles in garage.jpg

[YOUTUBE HD]BGBZSPuO7Jk[/YOUTUBE HD]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom