My E350 CDi Sport Coupe...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RSTurbo50

Car
W212 E250 CDi AMG Sport
Here she is...Iv had her since June 2017 after buying her from Mercedes in Stockport. To be honest Iv never really love

d her, she is very clean but I don’t get the wow factor from it....

If anyone is interested in buying her send me a PM.

Lovely looking car. Looks great in white. What is it you don't like about it?

Lovely looking car. Looks great in white. What is it you don't like about it?

Thanks Nat, it just leaves me feeling a tad cold, the drive itself is effortless, the interior is a nice place to be but I don’t love it. I think white with the black panoramic roof go really nicely together and when dusk arrives and the xenons are on, it does look nice. But after having a C55 and that V8 grunt, I miss it. In fairness the CLK 320 CDi Sport I had before the E350 was a lovely car but the interior was really showing its age..

Thanks Nat, it just leaves me feeling a tad cold, the drive itself is effortless, the interior is a nice place to be but I don’t love it. I think white with the black panoramic roof go really nicely together and when dusk arrives and the xenons are on, it does look nice. But after having a C55 and that V8 grunt, I miss it. In fairness the CLK 320 CDi Sport I had before the E350 was a lovely car but the interior was really showing its age..

I can relate to what your saying. I bought a CLK320d Sport in Nov as a stop gap car after having three V8's last year and as wonderful the CLK is, it just doesn't sing the right song, so hence I'm on the look out for another V8.

Your car does look lovely and a great colour combo. Next car for you a V8?

I really like that....

I really like that....

I’m just wondering why I’m struggling to sell it....at £12795 it’s not overpriced I don’t think with the full main dealer history

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom