my E63 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Blast! It is for the 211 as well...

Note to the mods, any chance of moving this to the performance lounge area.
Please.....Thankyou
i should have put it there in the first place...doh

I think KillerHERTZ and BrianWH are the mods for this section you may need to PM them

Here's my view, fellow Brummie.

I love it, except for the roof spoiler and the black grille.

You need to be careful not to make it look like a lesser car trying to impersonate E63, by over blinging it - it's the real deal already :thumb:.

Contemplating what colour to paint my calipers as they are right skanky at the mo!

2011+ E63's seem to have red calipers so that fits more with a 'factory' look IMHO.

2011 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG E63 4DR AUTO 6.2

Thanks, not really thought about that. i do like the red and have seen some silver cars with the yellow calipers, but there is no other yellow on the car.

At least the red goes with the rear lights.

Hmm... Normally hate 'overdressed', but you seem to have pulled it off nicely. I like.

Agree that any more may be a step too far.

Lovely look to it. Here is a pic of the E55 I used to have ;)

19957d1283683533-20-monarch-alloys-e55-amg-dsc05038.jpg

With regard to calipers, I had my Maserati Quattroporte calipers painted yellow by the Maserati dealer. They, and a few of the old school Maserati forum members were a little dubious at first, but the results got unanimous approval. Be brave, go for yellow. They are works of art in themselves and the yellow will really set them off......just get them done properly. The thing that swung it for me was a friends Ferarri F430 with similar colour - his were factory yellow and looked the business ....

dg568_1_20A68F21-3DD7-4144-8FB1-B5FC8AA3F816_1.jpg

Marc

Last edited:
i think the petronas green would look nice for the calipers
well thats what i would do if i was flamboyant:D

looks lovely mate, as has been said don't go ott on the bling its already the real deal with a few enhancements

otherwise enjoy it, i would if i had one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom