My E63 wrapped by yiannimize in nardo high gloss grey,

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mattmeyler19

Pick her up on my return from Thailand on Friday morning, can't wait. I think it looks great [emoji41]

910aa35391d9afee768495068e77af96.jpg
af3452b7b4cc0bfdde84976d98a680be.jpg
c5311c34c5bfc11704565b0318261278.jpg

W212 E63 White 2014. M19YLR

Looks amazing. :thumb:

Looks great

Thought I recognised the plate then I remembered

Looks great, did they also wrap the grill etc. in gloss black? We had our roof partially wrapped in gloss black, but I'm not entirely happy with the finish achieved, it looks like Yiannimize did a great job on your car though :thumb:

Looks like they've done a great job, it's a bit too battleship grey for me, or was that the idea for such a beast of a car?

Looks great!

You need to change your signature!

Definitely my favourite colour ... said David looking at his black car - the first one in over twenty years, after all shades of grey.

Would love to have mine wrapped like that, but it'll probably cost as much as the car is worth :crazy:

Yes agree it does look great......

5439 said:
How much £ does this cost ?
From Yiannimize I'm going to say about £2000 more than everywhere else, Guy's the english Xzibit these days (Pimp my ride)

Total cost your probably right is more than most but the service has been great and they collected from me in Hemel Hempstead/collecting me on Friday from Heathrow airport (just made it easy for me) and I've seen wraps done poorly and felt comfortable paying more for the right product/reputation and service. I have had every nook and cranny wrapped so no tail tail signs, you can get it done cheaper by these guys but I went the whole hog. Including VAT about £4K for everything you see , wrap, black bits, grill is painted etc.

Got some new plates and matts to go in/on when I get back.

On that note, not sure if anyone has had matts from these guys but I've just had some custom made in leather with bases etc for £200 which I didn't think was bad. They are on facebook as well. http://www.bespokeautomats.com/

W212 E63 White 2014. M19YLR

Even though the price is double what a good wrapping firm would normally charge, the main thing is you're over the moon with the job and it sounds like their customer service is excellent.

Sometimes worth paying more for complete satisfaction, especially when the results are so good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom