My estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Time for more changes :D

image30.jpeg

image31.jpeg

After a fair bit of begging,I convinced certain someone to let me have something I needed ;)
A Lorinser roof spoiler :cool: thank you again Talbir for the gift :)

image34.jpeg

image32.jpeg

Reactions: Abb
Always like blinds on my car but the ones for S124 are such a bad design so with a tiny bit of work,I managed to fit these which I believe are for S202

image42.jpeg

And I managed to get my hands on one of the rarest S124 Accessory,the rear blind :cool::cool:

image41.jpeg

image40.jpeg

Fancied a bit of change on the wheels,at least for the show season ;)

image35.jpeg

Awesome car Dash and nice to read about how it came about. :D

Got bored with the grill :D so I started playing

image53.jpeg

image54.jpeg

image55.jpeg

image56.jpeg

image57.jpeg

image58.jpeg

image59.jpeg

As they say,never give up hope and I didn't stop looking for that Lorinser front bumper
No tow cover but since I had been looking for nearly 5 years,wasn't even bothered by it

image47.jpeg

There are many times I think I want to get a nice estate - yours looks great.

Bumper ready and the bodyshop even managed to get a tow cover for it :) got some new fogs too :cool:

image60.jpeg

Reactions: GLK
This project is nearly finished :) although this thread was posted in a day,this is nearly 5 year process
I'm well pleased the way it has come up and believe me I've been through a lot with it most of which I haven't posted
I know some people might not like my mods but we're all different
Thank you very much for reading and a huge thanks to those members that have helped me with it over the years :cool:

image52.jpeg

Dash - it's an absolute credit to you, a great and unique piece of work!

Fantastic looking 124.
Don’t think I saw before cream leather/red body combo. Was this also your mod or that’s how you got it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom