My facelift 58 plate Maserati Quattroporte for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 37751

My 2008 (58 plate) facelift Maserati Quattroporte for sale

M.O.T. 30th October 2017

HPi clear - no finance outstanding - owned outright and also not on the insurance register (you're more than welcome to do your own checks)

Two keys

92k miles with fully documented service history which includes all the invoices (detailed below) the last service and associated work at a cost £4500 spent on it at Grimaldi Engineering a month ago.

All original handbooks and manuals present

Full V5 logbook registered in my name to my address

Had the all important camshaft variators done at 50k miles

Private number plate included.

Very high specification;

Bose sound system with Sat Nav and Bluetooth handsfree

Heated seats

Memory red-stitched leather seats

Xenon auto headlights

F1 style "flappy paddles"

Sport button (changes the characteristic of the car quite dramatically)

Rear blind etc etc

Also has the GTS alloys fitted and all four Bridgestone tyres have done less than a thousand miles

Service history as follows:

01/10/2009: 1st Service @ Meridien Modena - 12k miles

03/06/2010: 2nd Service @ Meridien Modena - 24k miles

16/09/2010: Auxiliary belt and brake fluid Service @Meridien Modena - 29k miles

14/04/2011: 3rd Service @ Meridien Modena - 38k miles

18/08/2011: Maserati warranty extended for further two years (meaning it has had five years of full manufacturers warranty)

08/03/2012: 4th Service @ Meridien Modena - 51k miles

17/01/2013: 5th Service @ Meridien Modena - 63k miles (Lamda sensor and feeler replaced)

13/02/2014: 6th Service @ Meridien Modena - 76k miles (spark plugs changed)

22/09/2014: 7th Service @ Lancaster Colchester Ferrari - 83k miles

31/10/2016: 8th Service @ Grimaldi Engineering - 90k miles - a £4500 bill which included the following:

Major service
Bridgestone tyres
Wheel bearing
Wiper blades
Bush kit to front top and bottom inner bushes
Replaced bootlock
Geometry

Condition:
In my opinion it is excellent, it certainly belies its mileage.

Exterior: For the mileage is excellent, a few very faint stone chips to the front of the car but overall excellent in my opinion. However, because opinions differ, if there are any specific areas you would like me to photograph then I have no problem forwarding them on to you.

Interior: Again, very good, there is very minimal sign of driver bolster wear and there is faint damage to the rear centre console over the transmission tunnel (see the below photos)

Mechanically: Starts first time without issue, goes through the gears very smoothly in both manual and auto modes.

I might take a part exchange if it helps a deal along.

If you normally need your wife's permission to just buy yourself a new pair of shoes then you better start working on her now because this is another excuse that is null and void; a BMW 5 series Dieseasal this ain't - and with the recent findings that diesel cars are to blame for everything that has ever gone wrong in the world then what better to save the planet than a 400 bhp Ferrari derived 4.2 V8...

Price: £18,900

Photos to follow...

Sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom