My Father

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aerialmark

Car
E320 cdi avantgarde auto
I hope you do not mind but I would just like to announce the passing of my my father Jack Graham. He died on Tuesday 23rd October aged 90. He was a Coldstream guardsman who fought in the second world war and survived the D-day landings so we might live to have the choice of weather or not we drive a German car ! God bless Dad
JACK GRAHAM 1922-2012

Your dad sounds like a very brave man, i am sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear that,your father sounds like he was a brave soul & was rewarded with a long life-RIP.

RIP Jack and thanks to people like you we can enjoy life the way it is for us today.

Rest in peace Jack, the affection that your son is showing for you is obviously a result of how well you brought him up. :thumb:

My condolences. It is hard for some nowadays to truly appreciate the significance of what he did For King&Country...and for every one of us both here and afar.
Rest In Peace

Sorry for your loss. Just try to remember the good times.

I too add my condolences for your loss. And my appreciation for the freedoms we enjoy that he fought for. May he rest in peace.

Condolences to you and your family. The Coldstream Guards has always had an aura about, I remember often hearing my grandparents extolling their virtues as in their day they only took the finest men

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning’s hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft star-shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.

I have just shown my mother this thread (after I explained what you guys do on here. After all she is 87) and she is overwhelmed and would just like to say THANKYOU and she hopes that you all have a long and happy life as my father and she have after 62 years of marriage. I would just like to add a thankyou to you all. Believe it or not things like this really do help.

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning’s hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft star-shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.