My first 911

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BenzedUP

MB Enthusiast
Car
NA
Technically not a defector as I still have my SLK55 AMG and the C350 Coupe.

This has replaced my CaymanS and it's my first ever 911.

It's a 2014 C4S, PDK.

I'll get pics up later if you guys are interested.

Cheers.

I have a 996 4s, just got it back from Hartech following a head and gearbox refurb and a new short engine. feels like new...

Nice, i have been thinking about a first 911 as well.

There's so many varieties of 911 these days - many say the last proper one (air cooled) was the 993, although to me that looks too much like a Boxster, so I'd say the 964.

Personally I prefer the front engined varieties and have had a 944 lux, 944S (rubbish!) and, for the last 16 years, 968's, a coupe for 12 1/2 years and a cab for the past 4.

2014 is, I guess, a 991, so rather nice - enjoy!!

Chrishazle said:
There's so many varieties of 911 these days - many say the last proper one (air cooled) was the 993, although to me that looks too much like a Boxster, so I'd say the 964. Personally I prefer the front engined varieties and have had a 944 lux, 944S (rubbish!) and, for the last 16 years, 968's, a coupe for 12 1/2 years and a cab for the past 4. 2014 is, I guess, a 991, so rather nice - enjoy!!

Hi mate,

Yes it's a 991 C4S, bloody good fun, especially as it's a convertible ;)

Cheers.

Very nice i have had a few 911' one being a 4s cab. Great car congratulations and let us know how you find it.

Hi mate,

Yes it's a 991 C4S, bloody good fun, especially as it's a convertible ;)

Cheers.

991 Cabriolet is the best 911 cabriolet ever, by a long way.

the silhouette roof up is superb and flowing

roof down, with electric wind deflector deployed, there is very little buffeting at any speed. it has the best wind management of any open car I have ever driven

roof up, the magnesium panels makes it nearly as quiet and as snug as the coupe.

Yeah, I had the roof down all day today, pleasure to drive, it does not feel like a cab, it's very solid.

Better than my previous Rari California which wobled too much. (Aparently the new Cali T is much better)

Very nice! Any chance of some non-HDR shots?

I see you have the same spoiler ;):

MadJapsTMIW_03.jpg

KillerHERTZ said:
I see you have the same spoiler ;):

Haha, optional extra mate.

My wife took a picture as I was folding the roof down, perfect timing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom