My first MB, W208 CLK 320

Discussion in 'Members Gallery' started by crisc204, Nov 25, 2008.

1. crisc204

crisc204 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    w208 Coupe,
    My first MB and i love it i should have got one years ago instead of spending bundles on uncivilised highly strung turbocharged trouble finders!

right, it looked like this when i got it, but it had optional 17" AMG 1's

[​IMG]

This can definatley be called the 'before' pic even though its nabbed from the net.
    now as there is some surface corrosion on the arches and a couple of scuffs to get rectified thanks to water based paint, neighbours, tescos patrons, learner drivers ect ect
    i now plan for some paintwork over the winter.

so its in the pics warts and all!

before i really get stuck in to the bodywork over the last year ive made a couple of changes.

later facelift side skirts, front spoiler, rear skirt, and Zenon lights. all original MB parts.

lowered with Eibach springs and Bilstein sprint shocks and changed all the spring shims to get the nose down a touch more.

Rear kmac camber adjusters, front MB camber bolts to counteract the changes made by lowering. (Kmac = big improvment)

K&N filter

tinted windows (lightest tint offered by shop)

AMG 1's from S class front 8.5X18 and rear 9.5X18 special bolts and some trial and error with spacers.
    (might bring the rears out a couple of mil more)

its not complete in my eyes so i plan to to fit later mirrors with indicators.

raise the back spring rate and/or change the antiroll bars, as it
    sits down to much when loaded up.

fit bigger front calipers and discs

maybe paint the dark grey moulding's silver then i think ill leave it alone

its not the best example but im quite proud to own it so im sharing some of the pics with you'all
    regards
    cris

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 25, 2008
Tags: