My first Merc C55 est

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joncey

Car
C55 Est
FB_IMG_1558630947619.jpg Collecting my new baby next Monday this will be my first AMG in fact my first Merc.
Its all standard 2 owners from new with 60,000 on the clock with full service history UK righthand drive jersey car from new
FB_IMG_1558630998449.jpg
FB_IMG_1558630956776.jpg

Welcome, lovely car

Excellent colour combination, lovely car, surprised though that a car can reach 60,000 miles in Jersey, didn't think the island was that large!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

It's not. Generally people who can afford a car like that would take the car off island by ferry , often to France, a few times a year, did it myself during the 10 years we lived there.

The island is only 9 by 5 but milage is about right around 4,250 a year it will get used off island I am currently down in St Tropez with the Range Rover and would have taken the C55 if I could have got all the paper work sorted in time., it will be also be doing regular trips to the UK as well as I have family in Wales and Stoke on trent. The car is very clean there is a small scratch on the n/s rear 1/4 panel about 1/2 inch long and a penny size dent in the o/s rear 1/4 panel but should be fixible with out paint other than that I can't see anything thing else wrong.
It goes like a train and drinks like the wife on a Saturday night.

Beautiful car!

Welcome and yes a lovely car

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom