My granddaughter Eliza

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@AMGeed

My Mum has a whole drawer of photos of me looking like a girl, even 40 years later she just loves breaking out at every opportunity :(

@AMGeed

My Mum has a whole drawer of photos of me looking like a girl, even 40 years later she just loves breaking out at every opportunity :(

Both the missus and I keep hinting he needs a haircut but daughter likes him with long hair. He's always being mistaken for a girl too.

Both the missus and I keep hinting he needs a haircut but daughter likes him with long hair. He's always being mistaken for a girl
Why do you think he needs a hair cut Roger? Why can’t boys/men have long hair? 🤔

I think he looks a cool little guy. 😎

I’ve had shaved hair (No 1 all over) for the last 25 years. My mum still comments that she wishes I’d grow it again as she prefers me with hair. Apparently I look like a convict 🤨

I’ve told her to stop being shallow and see past my look. I’m still same old me.

No offence but I do think it’s (dare I say it) the older generation that struggle with the modern way like boys with long hair and girls with short hair. It’s 2020 after all. 🥳😁😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom