My House for sale in Manchester

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

michaelk3289

Car
2007 W211 E280 CDI Avantgarde
Hi Everyone, i hope you are all keeping well

i am sending out this email as my estate agent doesnt seem to be working too hard for me (they recently let my sitting tenant take a viewing!!!!!!!!!) i need to sell as i need to buy in london asap, im sure it will come to nothing but you never know!!!

my property is the first link, its available direct from me to any of my friends or thier friends of friends for £295,000, my house if for sale through the agent at offers in excess of £285,000 but wont be accepting less than £300k through them, the house next door is also for sale at £339,000 and i have added the link so that you can compare the 2 and see for yourself that i am selling cheap so i can sell quick and buy in london asap

4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale in Albert Road, Eccles, M30

house next door

4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale in Albert Road, Eccles, Manchester, M30

a house next door but one sold in march last year for 345,000, details can be found on here, this property had a loft converstion and was slightly better than mine, again you can see that for yourself.

House Price History

thanks for spending the time to read this and pass it on to anyone you know

thanks again

Michael

ps not sure if this allowed, i hope so but if not appologies

hi everyone, its just been pointed out to me that it states a SITTING TENANT is in my property, the tenant in my property is on a AST

it must have been when i was editing it and coping, pasting etc

sorry for that

sorry, i thought it was allowed, i have seen many people on here bump things, i too have bumped several items and never been told not too

sorry and thanks for the heads up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom