My Lap Around the Nurburgring in a AMG GT R 'Beast of the Green Hell' + Interview With Driver

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Great video btw. Don't know how you managed to make it with saying 'oh shit' or the F word lol

Yep, a couple of fffffffs at the start, but I knew I wanted to use the vid on my channel so went into safe mode :)

Yep, a couple of fffffffs at the start, but I knew I wanted to use the vid on my channel so went into safe mode :)
It's useful to be able to transfer the fffffs to rear end, away from the mic. Looks like you had a blast!

It's useful to be able to transfer the fffffs to rear end, away from the mic. Looks like you had a blast!

Yep, I have a couple of other sweary moments for which I will use on a blooper reel once (if) I reach 50k subs :)

Reactions: MD5
2 Weeks ago, I drove over to Germany to the Nurburgring for the 2nd time. During the trip I had a Co-Pilot/Passenger ride in the 'Beast of the Green Hell' - The AMG GT R.

The trip was originally planned and booked for my birthday back in March (a rather significant birthday) as a present to myself, a couple of nights at Apex hotel (Followers of Misha's YT channel will know where I mean) as well as a Lap in the GT R.

Due to Covid-19, this was cancelled of course until I had a chance to go mid July, then onto Bruges afterwards.

Below is the video of my lap. It was staggering, terrifying and amazing. Im used to going fast but this was another level - as you will be able to see from my reactions etc. Heading from Flugplatz to Schwedenkreuzat 264kph then hard breaking was unforgettable.

Stay tuned until the end where I attempt my very first interview on screen. I think it went well except I forgot to switch on my external Mic. I was so 'high' on adrenaline and overwhelmed that I had no idea what was going on. 5 hour drive + 15mins to spare, straight into a 7:20 Lap and then an interview.

(Nurburgring have given me permission to use this footage on YouTube)

I hope you enjoy it, my Lap in my CLS63 AMG and a short film of the entire trip coming soon.

VIDEO HERE:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thanks for watching!
i8lHJUE.jpg
Absolutely awesome.... that's definitely on my list now, I was just going next year to do the ring, but now that's not going to be enough!!!!

This was a year ago today, was planning on making the same trip again this year. However with Covid and also the terrible flooding/deaths around Nurburg this isnt happening this year. :(

As soon as everything opens up again ill be back on it again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom