My latest BRABUS accessory........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrahamC230K

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi A3 & S4 quattro
Yes girlfriends my new bag :D :eek:

Picture2.jpg

Can't think of anything better to take my sandwiches to work in!

Thanks to SmartBrabus (I think!) for passing on the goody bag at Goodwood.

I also now have a nice BRBAUS brochure to flick through.

Picture5.jpg

Picture4.jpg

Picture6.jpg

Dangerous really.

I thought I was on cloud 9 when I read about the K3, supercharger pulley upgrade + exhaust etc for the 230 Kompressor.

Know I find out if you want 250 BHP and about 320 jib jabs of Torque, they do a 2.6 conversion too.

Yummy, good stuff to dream about.

Wasn't that the brochure that Greg was unsucessfully trying to get from Brabus Kent ??

;)

I seem to have obtained one too !

Greg - if you don't have one, will bring to the GTG so that we can all drool over it !

:D

He he. Just in case anyone want to fund this for me, what I want is the:

BRABUS 2.6 K S

250 BHP and 320 Nm Torque :D

I think I need that. Would make my overtaking manouvres much safer. Sure my insurance company will understand.

Enjoy the brochures Si & Graham - try not to get the pages too stuck together hehehe ;)

They were courtesy of Cat, one of the Brabus InDiviUals(?) manning the stand, although it took all our powers of persuasion to get her to hand 'em over - think she got her wrists slapped for it :(

Looking at them later though, my mate Neil and I realised we had each got the same catalogue already - d'oh :D

Great bedtime reading though :)

Andy

Originally posted by smartbrabus
Enjoy the brochures Si & Graham - try not to get the pages too stuck together hehehe ;)

They were courtesy of Cat, one of the Brabus InDiviUals(?) manning the stand, although it took all our powers of persuasion to get her to hand 'em over - think she got her wrists slapped for it :(

Looking at them later though, my mate Neil and I realised we had each got the same catalogue already - d'oh :D

Great bedtime reading though :)

Andy

Any pickies of cat? ooooo girl in brabus clothes lol:D

Only joking guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom