My life of late and apologies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

W210 Fan

MB Enthusiast
Car
W140 S500L W208 430
So I have a W210 E55 in black with black leather which is great, I also have a new house, job and girlfriend all within a month so I am a bit busy settling in, the car runs like a train, had 186 out of her on a military test track we use at work on my house mates tom tom before running out of road and she was still pulling, I think she may not be standard, there also seems to be something missing under the bonnet, when you take the AMG engine cover off there is part of the casting which should hold something round and there is parts of wiring loom at either end with connectors unconnected, when I have broken the back of the decorating I shall take a picture, I am in court on wednesday for speeding in the 230 so this may all be academic anyway if I get banned.

She is very much due some pictures in the members gallery when I have got a little bit of rust seen to on the rear arch and given it a valet and probably the wheels seen to – you know those AMG rims, look great until you hit the brake pedal!

Anyway apologies for not being on here as I have only recently got the internet connected – how are you guys?

Be back soon……

All my love

W210 Fan

Dude....Found out about that missing bit you mention. It's for californian spec cars, where an air pump would be, something to do with emisions and all that.

Hope new is going now

Ian

You are a bit out of date with this thread, it's twelve months old. He sold the car.

Last edited:
I would say 186mph is a bit of an exaggeration as well.

, had 186 out of her on a military test track we use at work on my house mates tom tom before running out of road and she was still pulling,

I would say 186mph is a bit of an exaggeration as well.

186 does sound too good to be true as max speed that a W209 CLK63 AMG can knock out is 186MPH flat out!

I would say 175MPH would be a realistic figure for a de-restricted W210 E55 AMG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom