My Mercedes??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Of Course!!

Please don’t take this in any way as offensive but if your wife in wary of new tech, such as smart phones, will she be comfortable hitting a button on the steering wheel to answer a phone?

Is leaving a message on her current phone, for her to answer when it is safe legal to do so, adequate?
:) I understand the polite question and I confess I did not really want to discuss what 'the boss' can, or cannot come to terms with :)

But by having a dedicated telephone, that will be the exact configuration we have for our current car. The phone in the current car is 'hands free' and still has its 2004 battery. The phone has never left its cradle and lives in the car. On the new vehicle my son will hopefully deal with the sim card and keep the address book up to date. She 'who must be obeyed' is confident about working the relevant buttons on the steering wheel and will quickly learn what is needed :)

Hopefully, the car tyre pressure feature is purely down to my being at 'home' wanting to check those pressures and the driver merely has to use the conventional menu system to check tyre pressures?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom