My mercs keep getting bigger...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

eldoncino

Hello All, about time I said Hi! I've had mercedes for years now and been looking at the forum for nearly as long!

Started off with a 190e 2.0 before getting a 2.3-16 Cosworth version, have also had 2 W124s (both diesels) and an W210 E55 AMG recently.

Now I have a big family (7 of us), we've just bought a 2015 Vito Tourer XLWB (8 seats) so we no longer need to worry about packing carefully! I'll be after a bit of knowledge on these Vito's soon as this is all new territory to me but hope I can help out others on the older stuff and new things I discover.

I was going to say welcome but you have been here longer than me! :)

Would a 7 seat E-Class or even an R-Class be more practical than a van?

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Would a 7 seat E-Class or even an R-Class be more practical than a van?
Neither of these options offered enough space once all the kids were in for weekends away or holidays. We wanted something that we could permanently leave a few picnic type things in without having take things in and out due to limited space. We had a Citroen C4 Grand Picasso previously that (like the E-class) has rear seats that just aren't suitable for long journeys or bigger children! The other half is a childminder so the extra seat may come in handy too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom