My mind has gone blank... is this a V6

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Checking Parkers, it lists the C230 as a 2.5, I think it was a replacement for the C240 when the W203 was facelifted??

Really not sure...

It's a 2.5 V6, the C230 pre facelift was the 1.8 kompressor I think then they kept the same badge but made it into the 2.5 V6.

Well:That C230 sticker,the zero is not on the line with the other numbers and yes the add says 2.5.I don`t think there was such thing

my sister has a facelift 203 C230 .. it is a 2.5 V6, with 7G-tronic.

great little car, very smooth engine, and quite powerful too (I think, about 200hp)

Checking Parkers, it lists the C230 as a 2.5, I think it was a replacement for the C240 when the W203 was facelifted??

Really not sure...
As far as i know the V6 was a c240,same as the E class.I might be wrong though:thumb:

my sister has a facelift 203 C230 .. it is a 2.5 V6, with 7G-tronic.

great little car, very smooth engine, and quite powerful too (I think, about 200hp)

Sounds about right, I found the performance lively. Seems a rare model for what it's worth, as the C230K is found more often.

Not sure (given the low mileage) it's worth £12.5k though

Sounds about right, I found the performance lively. Seems a rare model for what it's worth, as the C230K is found more often.

Not sure (given the low mileage) it's worth £12.5k though
Also that number plate might be worth a few grand:thumb:

I like it.

It's a bit pricey but I'm sure the trader would negotiate. If it's as nice as it looks it can be worth paying a LITTLE over the odds for it.

I really did love my 203, often regretted selling as it was faultless.

My only reservation would be paying dealership prices and then buying a good warranty on top. (tesco finest gets my vote from recent experience)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom