My Missus The Stand Up Comedian

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DSLiverpool

MB Enthusiast
Car
Subaru Outback 3.0Rn
She works at Claire house the kids hospice in Wirral and as a fundraiser they got 10 none comedians and helped them do a routine.

This is in front of 300 people at the Marriot Liverpool

YouTube - Anna-Maria Picariello first ever stand up for Claire House

She doubts a career is in the making BUT she won on the night !!

that was brilliant,:thumb: and this is her first time? that deserves a:bannana::bannana::bannana:

She had to do 5 mins and did that ending on the remote control story, they signalled to her to do more and she did the dog poo that wasnt that strong a story

She had to do 5 mins and did that ending on the remote control story, they signalled to her to do more and she did the dog poo that wasnt that strong a story

She was great but the remote part was very funny

Excellent! Very brave of her. And brave of you too....the phrase "encrusted XXL CK boxers" is still ringing in my ears....!

Very impressive, not an easy thing to do, stand in front of so many people but good on her. Think she should start the rounds of the local comedy clubs :)

A very gifted lady - funny as hell and works at a children's hospice (my son went to Martin House this side of the Pennines) - both jobs take some cojones !!:thumb:

Anna will be doing the Slaughterhouse in Liverpool in June with slightly modified material (more on me less on dog poo) - she does have balls and slept well before the night - I would be too scared to sleep

Dave - think you need to change your avatar..goes with the boxers

Attachments

• images-2.jpeg
    images-2.jpeg
    2.7 KB · Views: 65
she's a star, not just on stage but in her day job aswell :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom