My ML 63 AMG PERFORMANCE.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I had a blat round Dunsfold in Jeep Grand Cherokee Red Vapour once. That was fun, I should imagine these are pretty similar. Deffo puts a smile on your face when the loud peddle is pressed eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a blat round Dunsfold in Jeep Grand Cherokee Red Vapour once. That was fun, I should imagine these are pretty similar. Deffo puts a smile on your face when the loud peddle is pressed eh?

Yes. Sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Held back from replacing ML63 W164 as prices still tumbling. Could I ask in passing your MPG? In Central London I've been averaging between 5-8mpg. Assuming I can fill with 90 or so litres, I'm struggling to make it to the Wirral (215 miles) before empty. £120 tank of petrol to get there, another £120 tootling around up there and another £120 to get back to London. The train from London with 2 kids is £40 return. Often wonder about train there and rent a car at Lime Street.

Held back from replacing ML63 W164 as prices still tumbling. Could I ask in passing your MPG? In Central London I've been averaging between 5-8mpg. Assuming I can fill with 90 or so litres, I'm struggling to make it to the Wirral (215 miles) before empty. £120 tank of petrol to get there, another £120 tootling around up there and another £120 to get back to London. The train from London with 2 kids is £40 return. Often wonder about train there and rent a car at Lime Street.
I would normally say that you should expect the same fuel consumption in the W166 as you would get in a W164, but if you use a full tank to cover 215 motorway miles then it would suggest there’s a problem with your W164.

Close to 400 miles ought to be possible from a full tank when cruising at around or slightly above the speed limit (20 MPG), or 350 miles if cruising well above the speed limit (18 MPG).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom