My new 1991 500SE

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roygarth

Car
1983 W123 230E
Thanks to all for the pre-buying advice.

Merc 500SE 017.jpg

Merc 500SE 002.jpg

Merc 500SE 019.jpg

More pics.

Attachments

• Merc 500SE 009.jpg
    Merc 500SE 009.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 142
  • Merc 500SE 020.jpg
    Merc 500SE 020.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 142
Looks lovely.

Congratulations on the car, it looks beautiful.

A W126 is on my must have list at some point :D They have a timeless elegance to them don't they.

That is one lovely car. Good choice :)

Nice.

That looks like one superb example! Utterly gorgeous and you must be very pleased! :rock:

Oh, and excellent to see another Norfolkian on here :D
Which part do you hail from? That photo location to looks a bit northerly :)

Darren

Not sure about the car but the photos are fantastic: angles, sharpness etc. Looks like quite a lot of work.

That's lovely!!

Did you buy it in that condition or did you spend a lot of time on the paintwork prior to taking the photos?

That looks like one superb example! Utterly gorgeous and you must be very pleased! :rock:

Oh, and excellent to see another Norfolkian on here :D
Which part do you hail from? That photo location to looks a bit northerly :)

Darren

Very northerly.....5 miles from coast near Morston!

Lot's of work to raise cash to buy a Leica Digilux 3!

Just googled and I didn't know much about these new Leicas, can't believe how much they are! I thought my EOS 50D was expensive enough!

That's lovely!!

Did you buy it in that condition or did you spend a lot of time on the paintwork prior to taking the photos?

Body condition is not quite mint but very very good - a few stone chips and scratches, no rust at all. Only two previous elderly owners means interior is close to new. I must say these cars are so well built...incredibly over the top build quality.

Thanks to all for kind comments.

That's lovely!!

Body condition is not quite mint but very very good - a few stone chips and scratches, no rust at all. Only two previous elderly owners means interior is close to new. I must say these cars are so well built...incredibly over the top build quality.

Thanks to all for kind comments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom