My new 19inch weels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rawc43

Car
c55AMG
19x8.5 on front with 225/35r19 and 19x9.5 on rear with 265/30r19

c55amg007.jpg

c55amg005.jpg

c55amg003-1.jpg

c55amg002-1.jpg

Sorry but IMHO they don't suit the car at all. Looks all spindly.

Hmm. It's your car and therefore what you like goes. For me the black clashes with blue and would IMHO be better silver. As someone who has owned several w202 and driven 130k in them, 19 inch wheels will ruin the ride, even AMG only went to 17s on C43. As I said though it is your car and it's what you like that counts. All IMHO!

Hmm. It's your car and therefore what you like goes. For me the black clashes with blue and would IMHO be better silver. As someone who has owned several w202 and driven 130k in them, 19 inch wheels will ruin the ride, even AMG only went to 17s on C43. As I said though it is your car and it's what you like that counts. All IMHO!

18 inch wheels were an option with amg w202s

Never liked the w211 Amg alloy on a w202 they just look wrong too me

But if you like it that's what matters enjoy them

18's were standard on the w202 c55

18's were standard on the w202 c55

No 202 ever had bigger than 17" rims from the factory, 18"s may of been a dealer fitted option, but if you look in the AMG accessory catalogue for a 202 18"s were never listed for them
The C55 202 was effectively an AMG special and was converted only after intial purchase of a standard C43, they only had 18"s as an option (IIRC additional 2500 Euros) decided at the time of conversion at the AMG Workshop.

Last edited:
You've got an absolutely cracking example of a W202 AMG there and yet you've made your car look wrong with those wheels on IMO.

No 202 ever had bigger than 17" rims from the factory, 18"s may of been a dealer fitted option, but if you look in the AMG accessory catalogue for a 202 18"s were never listed for them
The C55 202 was effectively an AMG special and was converted only after intial purchase of a standard C43, they only had 18"s as an option (IIRC additional 2500 Euros) decided at the time of conversion at the AMG Workshop.

yeah thats what i said 18s on c55 were an option they where £4886

You've got an absolutely cracking example of a W202 AMG there and yet you've made your car look wrong with those wheels on IMO.

well i like them they look really good in the flesh

Prefer the original c43 alloys.

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

As long as you like em OP that's all that matters. :)

However when you come to sell the car I'd put the standard ones back on otherwise you'll lessen the value even further as has been proved with the overwhelming negative response. :doh:

..............just saying like! :thumb:

Hmmmm
Wheels on the car are like shoes for us - my opinion
Would we like to play basketball in Jordans or in boots ?
Don't know if I'm making a point he he he

I won't be selling my car any time soon it's does drive better with the new wheels less wheel spin more grip. Wheels are a personal thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom