My New 203

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

joe

Car
W203
Without Boring the pants off People, Just thought I would like to share my News.
I Collected my new C Class today.
I am just amazed at the change to controls etc from the old C Class.
The Owners Book/Guide is Enormous....It will take Months to read.

Joe:D

"Boring the pants"???? Details, man, details! :p .

Congrats Joe. Did you get it from Road Range Liverpool? Pics?

Lovely feeling picking up a new car isn't it? I did 200 miles on the morning I picked mine up :D .

Cheers

Andrew

I don't understand, this is an "I got my new car today" thread but there are no pics! Where are the pics?! :D Congratulations, now get snapping! :D

I Actually bought the Car from Road Range Birkdale.The reason is that Liverpool would not offer any incentive's (discounts) I think they get enough sales from company drivers and fleet orders.

I have posted a pic on the members photograph's page when the car arrived at the dealers before it was registered.

Thanks for your interest Shude, I will capture some images tomorrow (when i have inwardly digested the contents of the owners manual)

Congrats on your new car Flyer.

Joe
:D

I have posted a pic on the members photograph's page when the car arrived at the dealers before it was registered.

Ah, yes, I remember seeing it now. Very nice! Look forward to seeing the other pics.

Congrats on your new car Flyer.

:D I wish :rolleyes: No, this was exactly four years ago today when I picked up my CLK. Quick trip down to Tenby to visit the folks :p .

Cheers

Andrew

Originally posted by Flyer
Ah, yes, I remember seeing it now. Very nice! Look forward to seeing the other pics.

:D I wish :rolleyes: No, this was exactly four years ago today when I picked up my CLK. Quick trip down to Tenby to visit the folks :p .

Cheers

Andrew

Tenby? my wifes mum lives in Narberth. Can remember trying to get my wife (on our second date) to take a walk down to the Tenby cliffs in the dark (nice and quiet). She was having none of it. 16 years ago.... lol:p

Tenby? my wifes mum lives in Narberth. Can remember trying to get my wife (on our second date) to take a walk down to the Tenby cliffs in the dark (nice and quiet). She was having none of it. 16 years ago.... lol

Well, Saundersfoot actually, but more people have heard of Tenby :) . I know Narberth; lovely little village. My parents lived (until 3 three weeks ago) on Valley Road in Saundersfoot - lovely place and going to be much missed :( .

So, did you succeed on the third date?

(Getting her to take a walk down to the cliffs, of course ;) :D )

Cheers

Andrew

Originally posted by joe
...I am just amazed at the change to controls etc from the old C Class...

I remember my biggest suprise when changing from my previous car ('86 W201 190E) to my current car... The main multifunction indicator stalk which was on the right in the W201 was now suddenly on the left in the W202. :eek: Hehe for a few days I was reaching for thin air when trying to indicate intended direction :p :devil: I still get foxed now and then when I've driven my dad's W124 - 200 and then climb back into mine.

S.

After using the new C Class for a few Days, I must say that I am very Impressed with It!

I am still getting used to the computer dashboard (radio controls,lights,trip data...etc) and find it slightly distracting.

I am absolutely delighted with the Auto Transmission (it is my first Auto) not sure what my one is called but it also allows me to change up and down by just tapping the gear stick...it is wonderful!

The auto folding mirrors are excellent, I am wondering if they can be set to fold automatically...when the ignition is turned off?
I keep forgetting to press the button.

Joe

Originally posted by Flyer
Well, Saundersfoot actually, but more people have heard of Tenby :) . I know Narberth; lovely little village. My parents lived (until 3 three weeks ago) on Valley Road in Saundersfoot - lovely place and going to be much missed :( .

So, did you succeed on the third date?

.......well if not the 3rd then a wee while later. Still together almost 17 years later. Great beaches at Saundersfoot. Nice areA, looking froward to visiting there later this year now we're back in the uk.

(Getting her to take a walk down to the cliffs, of course ;) :D )

Cheers

Andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom