My new adjustable rear camber arms

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If Mark Mulcahy is still reading this forum [re: his 6.9] I would be interested to hear from him - ex. Wyeth [Newbridge] Jaguar XJR owner as well as Mercedes. E-mail perhaps to [email protected]
Regards, parkman

Where to buy these, anybody know?

i know where you can get those, do you want full adjustable rear or just camber?

its top product, its been tested to destruction, its been used on full works 190 evo dtm and about 5 drift cars running 500+bhp and over 400lb/ft torque

uses oem type bush, i thinks there's 3 different shore hardness oem/slightly sitffer and full race

i'l get you details
mazza

i know where you can get those, do you want full adjustable rear or just camber?

its top product, its been tested to destruction, its been used on full works 190 evo dtm and about 5 drift cars running 500+bhp and over 400lb/ft torque

uses oem type bush, i thinks there's 3 different shore hardness oem/slightly sitffer and full race

i'l get you details
mazza

i'm interested, who sells these parts?
is there anything for adjustable toe links?

I have a set of adjustable camber arms using stock bushes made by a company in the UK,
top quality and highly recomended

^ Got any pictures...??

Kmac do toe adjustment as well.

i'l get you details
mazza

full adjustable set up on W124 chassis

67rk.jpg

models covered

- R129 - SL Class
- W124 - E Class
- W210 - E Class
- W201 - 190E
- W202 - C Class
- W203 - C Class
- W208 - CLK Class
- W209 - CLK Class
- R170 - SLK Class

mazza

Camber and toe I can understand but what are they adjusting with the other two links...??

full adjustable set up on W124 chassis

67rk.jpg

models covered

- R129 - SL Class
- W124 - E Class
- W210 - E Class
- W201 - 190E
- W202 - C Class
- W203 - C Class
- W208 - CLK Class
- W209 - CLK Class
- R170 - SLK Class

mazza

all those colorful adjusting rods, did they improve the handling on your w124?
i was thinking of getting adjustable toe links for my car however this summer i had an overhaul on my rear axle swapping every suspension arm and bushings to new Lemförder parts.
only tricked out parts fitted on my suspension are Koni shox, Vogtland lowering springs and MB-Arts adjustable camber arms

question is?
is it worth replacing the new Lemförder toe-links with adjustable aftermarket toe links from MB-Arts or some other shop?

Does adjustable toe links only improve the straight line rocket-launch from stand still?
What else do they improve, cornering, handling, driving on a track, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Last edited:
It's only worth changing the toe links if the desired toe can't be achieved...which is unlikely.

Toe will have no effect on initial traction, but will have an effect on handling, particularly on the limit.
All production cars are setup to have rear toe-in to promote stability and understeer at the expense of sharper cornering.

what you're saying is that this aftermarket toe-link won't do much that OEM stuff already does.
fine tuning the toe might be easier with aftermarket toe-link than OEM stuff?

WDB124066 said:
Where to buy these, anybody know?

Their are a few guys in the states selling them
Check on club w202

what you're saying is that this aftermarket toe-link won't do much that OEM stuff already does.
fine tuning the toe might be easier with aftermarket toe-link than OEM stuff?

you probably dont need it

its for more extreme suspension tuning, Toe (not just toe on its own) corrects understeer/oversteer, its down to the driver and conditions (track or race)

i posted this before, have a read

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/whee...4-suspension-tyres-quick-guide-track-day.html

mazza

I have a set of adjustable camber arms using stock bushes made by a company in the UK,
top quality and highly recomended

Any info on these?

I'm after some adjustable rear camber arms for my 211 E55 and am probably going down the mbarts route but if there is a UK supplier / manufacturer that would be ideal.

Hi all,

Bump of an old thread but as asked previously; does anyone know which UK sellers do the adjustable camber arms please? I have found MB Arts and Megan racing ones from the US but postage and import tax could be an issue.

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom