My new AMG number plate holder from ebay - Good or Gash?

Good or gash?

• Good

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Gash

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dowtherz

Car
W209 CLK 350 Cab VW Golf GTE Volvo V90 CC
Bought this AMG number plate holder from ebay, not too sure about it, what do you guys think looking at the before and after pics? You'll notice the plate was slightly crooked before;)

Before

09022008226.jpg

After

13062008436.jpg

Not a fan im afraid.

German eBay is full of 'AMG' ones that look far more autentic.

Hello at least its made you put the plate on level :)

Not a great fan as when I use to import cars first thing we did was take all the foreign looking stuff off.

If your happy thats the main thing. :)

looks alright, not an obvious mod, but fills the license plate area nicely. Thumbs up from me :)

Looks good to me. Whether an AMG one or a regular UK holder, I think MBs look better with a holder than a naked plate.

Strange because I can't think of another marque where this would be the case in the UK?

Having both Brabus and AMG on it spoils it, for me.

I find the number of cockeyed number plates quite astonishing ... you even see them on brand new cars.

Nice but perhaps a bit busy with all the lettering.

Brabus are now in bed with MB as well....getting rather busy in there ! :rolleyes:

talbir

Nice but perhaps a bit busy with all the lettering.

Brabus are now in bed with MB as well....getting rather busy in there ! :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with having a bed full of the the finest super models. ;) :D

I'll mention it next time I bump into Erin O'Connor, and see if she's willilng to introduce me to a few of her friends!! :D

They would look good if it actually used the Brabus & AMG logo's instead of standard text.

And a very shiny car, i have one on the SClass which reads

"Mercedes Benz Kundencenter Sindelfingen" which is where i collected the car from.

A very nice man from Kent (R2D2) gave it to me.

It looks good. The plate without looks a bit naked in my mind.

:D

And a very shiny car, i have one on the SClass which reads

"Mercedes Benz Kundencenter Sindelfingen" which is where i collected the car from.

A very nice man from Kent (R2D2) gave it to me.

My SLK had the same thing (except Bremen, rather than Sindelfingen) ready fitted when I collected it from the factory.

Looks rather nicer than a bare plate, I think.

Looks like the lower edge of the holder will wear a nice hole in your paint over the long term.... and I bet the panel isnt galvanised.

Looks good to me - now, how about losing the blue symbol to top off the black look?

2568122965_990d45fe6e_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom