My new baby

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chriscls

Car
2005 CLS 500 V8
Some shots of todays clean :) with my new CLS 500

Attachments

• IMG_20140504_140944.jpg
    IMG_20140504_140944.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_20140504_140929 (1).jpg
    IMG_20140504_140929 (1).jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 152
Lovely car there! Amg bodykit always sets a cls off properly. Is that running the 5.0 306bhp or the 388bhp 5.5? Also put it in sports 2 setting and stop riding it as high as a tractor ;)

Hi, thanks not sure do I have the AMG bodykit ? haha new to Mercs, did have an Autobiography Range Rover before this. Height difference is a pain.

Mine is 5.0 306bhp, but luckily for me it is gas converted and only £40 to fill :)

chriscls said:
Hi, thanks not sure do I have the AMG bodykit ? haha new to Mercs, did have an Autobiography Range Rover before this. Height difference is a pain. Mine is 5.0 306bhp, but luckily for me it is gas converted and only £40 to fill :)

You do indeed have amg bodykit, very sort after with that, you also have the upgraded 19" amg wheels that everyone wants.

My question is where is your filler for your LPG as I'd hate to think its sticking out of the body

You do indeed have amg bodykit, very sort after with that, you also have the upgraded 19" amg wheels that everyone wants.

My question is where is your filler for your LPG as I'd hate to think its sticking out of the body

haha this my friend is located directly in the middle underneath of the rear bumper :), almost like a 3rd exhaust. Barely seen even kneeling

Attachments

• IMG_20140504_140956.jpg
    IMG_20140504_140956.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 153
haha this my friend is located directly in the middle underneath of the rear bumper :), almost like a 3rd exhaust. Barely seen even kneeling

Nice, I can't even see it but isn't it a pain to fill ?

Mine is on the side and I still faf around trying to lock the hose on, twist lever etc and that's standing up !!

Lovely car

By chance do you have two new tyres on the rear ??

they are not new but pretty good condition.

@ above poster. I think it is on sport II setting but I live near a lot of speed humps so I am ****** off by going over them at 1/10 of 1mpg lol.

Gloss Black vinyl roof on. Enhanced the look I think.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 51
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 56
Gloss Black vinyl roof on. Enhanced the look I think.

Very nice car.

Any reason you didn't wrap the narrow trim strips along the edges? The black roof would flow straight into the front and rear glass then.

Very nice car.

Any reason you didn't wrap the narrow trim strips along the edges? The black roof would flow straight into the front and rear glass then.

Actually no reason, never even though, I'll get that done. Makes more sense. nonetheless still looks smart and thanks

I like this cls. Looking very smart. Wise choice on the gloss black not rancid carbon or matte colours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom