My new ... C-Class Coupe ED125

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fuji

Car
C250 CDI AMG ED125 Coupe
So.. here it is! My new C250 CDI AMG ED125 Coupe to give it it's full monkier.

Very impressed so far. The 7G auto transmission has made the move from petrol to diesel painless.

So far I am getting around 47-48mpg and hopefully that will improve as everything beds in. Have driven over 300 miles since delivery which would have cost me a 60l tank of V-Power in my last car (TT-S), but has so far only used 1/2 tank of tractor juice. Not bad for a 25% drop in power output over the TT-S (and a 40% peak torque increase from 350Nm to 500Nm!).

Interior is a great place to be, very comfortable and managed to accomodate 4 adults without too much drama. The driving position could be lower, and the rear-view mirror is way too big, but otherwise it all works very well!

cclasscoupefront.jpg

cclassengine.jpg

Interior + rear shots didn't come out too well so will add some later.

Any other C-Coupe owners on here?

Picked up mine on 1st Sept. White ed125 with memory seats and Harmon Kardon.

That looks really good.

I love those wheels, they remind me of the old 190E Evo's.

Did you have to quit hairdressing when you sold the TT?

That looks great. Love the coupe fantastic car :) was tempted with the coupe myself but with 2 boys to ferry around I took the 4 door. I wasn't sure if the C350 was available yet on the coupe anyway.

Enjoy

Thanks for all the +ve comments!

Picked up mine on 1st Sept. White ed125 with memory seats and Harmon Kardon.

How are you finding it? Can you post some pics? Be good to see a white one without the panoramic roof.

Did you have to quit hairdressing when you sold the TT?

If hairdressing pays well enough to be able to run + maintain a thirsty £40k car, then where do I sign up? :)

If hairdressing pays well enough to be able to run + maintain a thirsty £40k car, then where do I sign up? :)

x2 - I cut my fringe using my beard clippers the other day, tenner there saved....

Reckon I could turn my hand at this cutting hair thing...

It cannot be any harder than detailing right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom