My new C63 AMG BLACK SERIES!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AMGJamesD

Car
C63 AMG
Just picked up this- my first AMG I've ever owned and have to say I'm very impressed.

Had a few bits done to the car already- window tints, numerous carbon parts and PPF.

Any suggestions on what to do next and where to get done?

Based in West London so preferably somewhere local!

Thanks

- Jamesimage00001-min.jpeg

Attachments

• image00005-min.jpg
    image00005-min.jpg
    828.6 KB · Views: 130
  • image00002-min.jpeg
    image00002-min.jpeg
    741.6 KB · Views: 131
  • image00003-min.jpeg
    image00003-min.jpeg
    820.3 KB · Views: 127
...........very nice. I'm trying to get a deal done on a 18 plate C43 AMG Coupe. Told them to stuff it with what they have offered for p.x. so they have just got back to me wanting to go back for another meet ;).

Lovely car :)
Why’s the front plate on the dashboard? Suppose it fell off? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: LTD
christ almighty... a black series! now that's a very very special motor !

Very nice:thumb:

I wouldn't mess around with it too much if you want it to hold its value.
It's already a great car.

Two questions after looking at your pictures -

Is that a genuine Bs ?

Has it had front end damage ?

The exterior carbon parts were all standard fit from factory on all Uk Bs and the roof body coloured.

Two questions after looking at your pictures -

Is that a genuine Bs ?

Has it had front end damage ?

The exterior carbon parts were all standard fit from factory on all Uk Bs and the roof body coloured.
Yes, this is a genuine BS.

There's slight damage on front end which is being repaired.

Wouldn't bother putting anything extra or any mods.
Will probably devalue the car.
Enjoy driving it and maybe not put so many miles on it either if you want to keep resale value at an optimum.

Never understood why people buy great cars and then spend time worrying about every mile they drive as the residual value will reduced by higher mileage! I bought my car to enjoy before my faculties degenerate to a point where I am unsafe on the roads.

Never understood why people buy great cars and then spend time worrying about every mile they drive as the residual value will reduced by higher mileage! I bought my car to enjoy before my faculties degenerate to a point where I am unsafe on the roads.
Totally agree!! :D

Just picked up this- my first AMG I've ever owned and have to say I'm very impressed.

Had a few bits done to the car already- window tints, numerous carbon parts and PPF.

Thanks

- JamesView attachment 88215
That's a gorgeous car!

Take it on a road trip and enjoy it. Germany is a good destination for these cars ;):D

We have friends who live in Hamburg so am trying to persuade my wife ( who dislikes motorway driving after living in Jersey 35 years ) to visit next year by road , not air

Thanks

- JamesView attachment 88215
Nice car. If I were you I think I would get the MOT done next :). It appears to have expired last June!

Last edited:
We have friends who live in Hamburg so am trying to persuade my wife ( who dislikes motorway driving after living in Jersey 35 years ) to visit next year by road , not air
Hamburg is a great city. I lived in Winterhude and Eppendorf for a short while about ten-years ago and enjoyed it very much.

Have not visited Germany for about 45 years so think I have enough reasons now to go and take a look

On our way to Budapest last year we had Angie’s SLK55 on the top speed limiter on the A6 east of Nürnberg. Some things just have to be done :D:D:D
I agree that some things must be done and some itches scratched. We're just back from a north German road trip. My CLS55 was remapped and derestricted by Mallory Performance a couple of months ago. Last year we ran up to 140mph but traffic held us back. This trip I had a couple of tentative runs to 140 to acclimatize myself. Next day, 160ish to check that the limiter had gone - all good. Next day, set accurate tyre pressures cold before heading out to 170. Problem is still traffic. At 170 I still hadn't floored it so I really don't know what Vmax is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom