My new C63 AMG BLACK SERIES!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Most impressive. Not sure that my nerve would hold even to get to my 155 limited max, managed 140 in my XJR about 20 years ago ( not saying where , but not Germany ) but getting a bit too old these days

During our trip to the Italian Dolomites via Germany, we took our SLK200 (R171) up to 140mph on the autobahn. Even though it was just a 184PS 1.8 kompressor, there was still a little more in hand and it was completely stable/comfortable, but it was fast enough for my other half. It happily cruised at 100mph.

When I lived out there I had the opportunity to try a few different performance cars out, but to be honest got to about 160mph and decided that was fast enough for me. Would have to do these speeds more often to get the confidence to go faster.

Probably in Germany trying it out!

Probably in Germany trying it out!
Not without an MOT! :rolleyes:
I also wouldn't advise any high speed runs with the tyre advisory. I'm surprised the car has a chequered MOT history being a Black Series car :rolleyes:.

Just picked up this- my first AMG I've ever owned and have to say I'm very impressed.

Had a few bits done to the car already- window tints, numerous carbon parts and PPF.

Any suggestions on what to do next and where to get done?

Based in West London so preferably somewhere local!

Thanks

- JamesView attachment 88215

If you want to keep it in mint condition, I would get it regularly detailed. I know a few very good detailing centres in West London off the top of my head. I had a very good experience with GVE London, got my C63 detailed there a few months back and I loved the result.

They run at 510Bhp stock. (8 less than mine, but around 500kg lighter :D )

I had a very good experience with GVE London, got my C63 detailed there a few months back and I loved the result.

Creates a new account to make a single post pimping GVE, and then never returns.

I guess we know who they work for then :thumb:

Lived in Germany, im taking mine back!

Beautiful car :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom