My new C63s has landed - one excited puppy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GDG

Car
C63S Cabriolet
3 months waiting and its finally arrived.

C631.jpg

C632.jpg

C633.jpg

Previously owned a C63s estate, and whilst this is still on the running in phase there are some really noticeable differences.

Gearbox: none of the previous clunkiness pulling away from standstill. Much improved.

Rear setup: I know the coupe and cab have a different setup to the saloon and estate but you can really feel it, and the difference is good.

Gadgets: Better screen and surface (matt finish massively reduces glare) and much better control of things like heads up display. Everyone loves a G-meter as well ;)

So far, so very good! And then there's the sound with nothing to get between your ears and the exhaust. Hilarious.

Last edited:
Health to enjoy.

That's stunning. Those seats look amazing. Now stop wasting time here and drive. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the new purchase...looks the business mate.

Love it! Had a convertible the other week as a courtesy car, C250 but it really got me thinking about the interior, golden brown and very comfortable!

Cheers all. Ticking off the first 1000 miles with a round trip from Hampshire to Yorkshire and NW over the next week. Can't wait.

Very very cool mate.....congrats on the new toy.... !

Wowww.
How many bucks are there?? I wanna get one like this.

3 months waiting and its finally arrived.

View attachment 63745

View attachment 63746

View attachment 63747

Previously owned a C63s estate, and whilst this is still on the running in phase there are some really noticeable differences.

Gearbox: none of the previous clunkiness pulling away from standstill. Much improved.

Rear setup: I know the coupe and cab have a different setup to the saloon and estate but you can really feel it, and the difference is good.

Gadgets: Better screen and surface (matt finish massively reduces glare) and much better control of things like heads up display. Everyone loves a G-meter as well ;)

So far, so very good! And then there's the sound with nothing to get between your ears and the exhaust. Hilarious.

Looks great!

New to the Mercedes club, just taken delivery of this nag of nails, all the toys except HUD.:thumb:

y4mzeVs0UcksqGQvHlnWo3kPv0EYSbjS8NeeGVb-U-FbHxTrUEAOJDQJ9prZEbkNB7IWvwZBM_Whse1UV5aUtXX21ZUTQsLPVcX4Jpm23rnYmm7NkASvVcPvAZ883fyUhFm9kHlt9vGGNmXFgRZilYZcbHAjhdlR98RUjoOP58g5lNH1tlqDJnSNv4Zq1R2V6D4rirzF-Ppkzf99X42wCdCCw

Very nice guys. Enjoy.

Love it! Had a convertible the other week as a courtesy car, C250 but it really got me thinking about the interior, golden brown and very comfortable!

What was the texture like, sun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom