My New Car - W212 Coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mebs

Car
2014 BMW 530D Msport, Renault Grand scenic
Hello Everyone, I`m not a complete newbie and have been around for a number of years during ownership of many mercedes marques, for the last 3 years Ive owned an Audi A5 3.0 TDi Quattro sport with all the bells and Whistles but I`ve always have had a soft sport towards Mercedes and after the E class coupe was launched in 2009 I fell for the looks but could`nt afford one (especially as Ive just gone out and bought an Audi).

In the last month Audi has just announced the new A5 for 2012 and after some thought I thought it would be better if I sell the Audi now before the new one gets launched as the prices will plummet and then I`m stuck with it and also its a good time to change to my favourite E coupe.

So here is what Ive ordered not a factory order but from stock:):-

Mercedes E250 CDi Sport Edition 125
Automatic Transmission
18" AMG wheels (upgraded 5 Spoke)
Flamenco Red Leather.

Very basic in some respects, however the vehicle does have a extensive standard spec list inc Paddle shift - Yipeee:bannana:

Any thoughts and Views please share ! ! !

it's actually a '207' variant to be precise

Thank you for pointing out its 207 variant, is there anything I should look out for fault wise. or are these cars solid enough mechanical and electrical or would you say too new. it does come with 3 years dealer warranty but I`m not a big fan of the dealer network and try to avoid where possible.

Congrats, they only really have issues with the odd rattle here and there so nothing too serious but would have thought they have been rectified by now.

Hello Everyone, I`m not a complete newbie and have been around for a number of years during ownership of many mercedes marques, for the last 3 years Ive owned an Audi A5 3.0 TDi Quattro sport with all the bells and Whistles but I`ve always have had a soft sport towards Mercedes and after the E class coupe was launched in 2009 I fell for the looks but could`nt afford one (especially as Ive just gone out and bought an Audi).

In the last month Audi has just announced the new A5 for 2012 and after some thought I thought it would be better if I sell the Audi now before the new one gets launched as the prices will plummet and then I`m stuck with it and also its a good time to change to my favourite E coupe.

So here is what Ive ordered not a factory order but from stock:):-

Mercedes E250 CDi Sport Edition 125
Automatic Transmission
18" AMG wheels (upgraded 5 Spoke)
Flamenco Red Leather.

Very basic in some respects, however the vehicle does have a extensive standard spec list inc Paddle shift - Yipeee:bannana:

Any thoughts and Views please share ! ! !

Was in exactly the same boat (long time A5 3.0 TDI Quattro Sport owner looking longingly at Mercedes). However with a smaller budget - I "settled" for a C-Coupe C250 Edition 125. Very happy so far and love the 7G auto which I thought might struggle to adapt to after 20yrs of manuals!

Enjoy the car mebs

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom