My new car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shude

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK55 AMG
For those that don't know, and those that weren't at the GTG (shame on you! ) I bought the car from the "almost" thread:http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1370

1998 (MY99) C230 Kompressor sport/auto/saloon. Options include aircon, leather and bose upgraded speakers.

newcar17.jpg

newcar18.jpg

For more pics please see here:http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1512

Modifications so far include:

Avantgarde grill
SLK chrome shift frame
SLK "Evolution" pedals
Automatically dimming rear view mirror
Illuminated vanity mirrors
Green cotton air filter
AMG floor mats & tunnel mat

P.S. this is the first time I have ever "split" a thread (from gallery section) so apologies if it all goes wrong :)

Shude.

Looks great, nice to see you back on the road.

Jus t one thing though............... i didn't know the sun shone that far north!! lol

Looks great Nick. Looks like it has had a serious waxing session :D . Certainly goes well, too ;) .

Cheers

Andrew

Originally posted by Dave Elcome
Looks great, nice to see you back on the road.

Jus t one thing though............... i didn't know the sun shone that far north!! lol
Thanks Dave, up here in the north we have mountains where you can be above the clouds sometimes for a change :)
Originally posted by GrahamC230K
Going to de-badge this one?
Almost definitely. It's nice to have the badges on so the neighbours know what I drive but as soon as I think they've seen them they're coming off ;)
Originally posted by Flyer
Looks great Nick. Looks like it has had a serious waxing session :D . Certainly goes well, too ;) .
Must have been waxed by the valeting company, I found some of the chalky stuff in a few areas, and I certainly haven't waxed it myself so they must have. I washed it on Saturday with a 10 year old bottle of "turtle wax: hot wax". That stuff was nasty and it smelt awful but the finished product wasn't bad at all. I won't be using it again I should add... :)

Lurverly

What's the emoticon for outright jealousy!

Anyroad - What you mean about the sun - He's a southerner!

Re: Lurverly

Originally posted by smiff
Anyroad - What you mean about the sun - He's a southerner!
Erm? I most certainly AM NOT a southerner! I am from north Manchester! I only bought a car from the south because I though it needed rescuing from all those southerners! :p

The south is nice to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there. :)

Re: Re: Lurverly

Originally posted by Shude
Erm? I most certainly AM NOT a southerner!

Shude, if us southerners were not so thick skinned we might just get annoyed by a statement like that :p

I agree with you shude , i would not live in the south either.

I only need to drive 5 min to be in the middle of nowhere with not a person in sight ....:D

Ahhh , bliss ....

Much better than being stuck on the tube at rush hour:D

You calling us a load of soft, southern, shandy drinkers??:p

By eck it's grim up north.;)

Thats half shandys :p :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom