my new cls55 amg :+)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chris-durham

Car
2005 CLS55 AMG
Hello all,

as promised, a couple of picks of my new CLS, collected late last night.
Some of you may recognise it. :+)

I can`t get over how long they look.....would never fit in my garage haha. Looks lovely mate.

When I park mine next to the transit at work it's more or less the same length!

What a beautiful motor, the black front makes it mean as anything. :rock:

Hey Chris congratulations on the beast. Wow what a great looking car it is. Love those wheels :)

Nice one! Seen that before somewhere....

Congrats mate, I know she's in good hands and will continue to be cared for :)

You sold your CLS?:ban:

Don't even know how it happened, as it wasn't even for sale :dk:

After much umming and arghing and emotional torture, I decided to sell it to a forum member who was on the lookout for one and was growing tired of looking at all the unloved/neglected examples out there, came to an agreement and had it not been those particular circumstances, I wouldn't have parted with it. Chris is a top bloke and will give the car the continued attention it deserves :thumb:

Very nice enjoy her she looks lovely

We're did the previous owner get that rear spoiler looks just right

Love one for mine but been hesitant for what manufacturer and type to buy

That rear spoiler looks OEM?

Very nice indeed mate! I am planning a de-chrome too. Can I ask, are they wrapped? Also are they gloss? Satin? Any chance of a closer up picture? I also love the de-chromed headlights.

Sorry mate for interrupting your thread, just to answer some of the questions asked by members, the spoiler is OEM, the dechrome is a gloss black wrap, all done with trims in situ! Even the half chrome on the door handles. Done by a local professional company. [emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, shocker haha, great looking car, these cars are amazing

Bit ropey this one ;) ............but I am sure it will work out OK for you

Just kiddin', having become good friends with Abb over the last few months and talking everything AMG, you have got an absolute belter if a car which has been truly cherished !!

Health to enjoy matey....as for Abb, I've now concerns for his emotional well being after the decision he has made .....:D

Lenny

After much umming and arghing and emotional torture, I decided to sell it to a forum member who was on the lookout for one and was growing tired of looking at all the unloved/neglected examples out there, came to an agreement and had it not been those particular circumstances, I wouldn't have parted with it.

Me and you need to have words pal, I was first in line for your CLS55!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom