My new E320 CDI.....Finally here!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

akmal17

hello ppl,

got picked up from college and my mum goes to me, theres good news...guess what it is? and i go....erm....our mercs arrived? and she goes nope.....n i was like...i dunno then......and then she goes our volkswagen touran has arrived (we ordered one 2 motnhs ago) and i go, oh....cool.....and then my mum goes guess what? and i was like what?:confused: lolz.....and then my mum goes....the touran hasnt arrived......n i was like....then what?:confused: (i was sensing something was up) and then my mum goes, our merc has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D n i was like....:D and then my mum goes, it arrived yesterday, and salesman phoned today and said your car is ready and you can pick it up today if you want...lolz.....but then my dad decided we'll pick it up tomorrow! so on the way home,.....we dropped by the dealer and went to the parking lot at the back.....n there it was....lolz......our E320 CDI...... so we got out of the car and did an inspection from the outside of the car.....n i gotta say....it was looking wicked!:D

were going to collect it tomorrow....hopefully.....cant wait!
if i had my digi cam with me....then i could have taken some photos but i didnt! so hopefully i will post some pics tomorrow!!!!

Thanks,
AkMaL

Great news mate, get that camera out soon eh.:bannana: :bannana:

:rock:

yes it is excellent! i cant wait till tomorrow! :D

yes, once we get the car, im sure i'll forget the long wait ;)

we finally got our car today.....but now i need someone to kindly take my pics and upload them for me? anyone?

thanks, AkMaL

I can't help you take them, but if you email me the pictures I can upload them.

How is the car? worth the wait? :)

deffo man! it was well worth the wait....today was soo good! car is absolutely amazing :)

whats ur email address, so that i can email you them?

thanks,
AkMaL

Originally posted by akmal17
we finally got our car today.....but now i need someone to kindly take my pics and upload them for me? anyone?

thanks, AkMaL

lolz.....im soo funny....lolz....i didnt mean to say "take my pics"....lolz.....hehehe

I've sent you a PM. There's nothing like that first few days in a new car, taking it home and learning all the toys.

I followed a lovely W211 E55 AMG on the way home from work tonight, that did look lovely. I didn't even get a nod or wave from the driver!

Originally posted by RichardM
There's nothing like that first few days in a new car, taking it home and learning all the toys.

especially if your 17 :D :D :rock: :bannana:

pics posted here

Lovely looking car. What is the climate control like in the rear? Cool toy to have for rear passengers.

Richard . . . sort the man out with those sidelight bulbs . . . can't have that nasty yellow light polluting the xenons eh' !

Very nice . . . can almost get a whiff of that new car smell . . .

mmmmmmmmm !!!!

s.

Stunning motor, a very cool car :cool:

How's that Keyless Go? A very nifty feature, I've never seen it in the flesh though.

Nice one akmal :D

S.

Lights

hI guys.
Please tell, what are the best sidelight and headlight bulbs to use for matching with xenons?

thanks a lot guys.....your comments appreciated.

thanks for posting my pics Richard:rock:

well, the 4 way climate control is really good....today, when i was sitting at the back, i put one side on 25 degress and the other on 20 and thats exactly what it felt like. a great feature! also the driver or passenger can change the rear temp. via the front controls, which i thought was good :)

keyless go is great. just leave the keys in your pocket and dont even think about them.....:) the way u start the car is sooooo good :D before we got the car, i thought you would have to keep the start button pressed until the car doesnt actaully start. but what you do is, keep your foor on the brake and just simply press the start button and a second later the car automatically starts up. love it!:D

lolz abt the 'yellow' lamps :p I am thinking of getting them changed.....hopefully soon.....:)

thanks,
AkMaL

(why cant i reply in the the pic gallery thread?:confused: :confused: ):rock:

Originally posted by akmal17
(why cant i reply in the the pic gallery thread?:confused: :confused: ):rock:
Only MOD's can reply in gallery threads. You may notice some older gallery posts do have replies in them, they were posted before the change in forum software, I believe.

S.

Originally posted by Steve_Perry
Only MOD's can reply in gallery threads. You may notice some older gallery posts do have replies in them, they were posted before the change in forum software, I believe.

S.

oh right...okay...thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom