My New..ish Car!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JohnEclass

Car
S6/Q5/C300/S4/W209/W211
Well I finally own a Mercedes 3.0 V6 ....... Its a W211. E320 CDI, with 7G auto box, Command, Full black leather interior and a panoramic sun roof!
Picked up this afternoon.

First impressions......lovin it! :D

A few quick pics for now

Last edited:
Cracking looking example, well done :)

Cracking looking example, well done :)

Cheers.....I'm keen to see the Active Bi Xenons in action, the difference in power between my CLK220 is putting a massive smile on my face, the Panoramic roof is also brilliant.

Columbite Black is a colour i'd never heard of....its black with a metallic red flake.

I've only driven it 15 miles but will be putting that right in next few days.

Need a map update as well so command online here I come!....asked the Mercedes dealer, did not seem interested in sorting it??

Will get some decent pictures up as soon as I have cleaned it properly!!!! :thumb:

Nice looking car John:thumb:

You will be pulling the bedroom curtain open to check it during the night won't you? :D
Nice find!

AMGeed said:
Nice looking car John:thumb: You will be pulling the bedroom curtain open to check it during the night won't you? :D Nice find!

How did you know????? :)

Johns CLK said:
Cheers.....I'm keen to see the Active Bi Xenons in action, the difference in power between my CLK220 is putting a massive smile on my face, the Panoramic roof is also brilliant. Columbite Black is a colour i'd never heard of....its black with a metallic red flake. I've only driven it 15 miles but will be putting that right in next few days. Need a map update as well so command online here I come!....asked the Mercedes dealer, did not seem interested in sorting it?? Will get some decent pictures up as soon as I have cleaned it properly!!!! :thumb:

Gorgeous car, and of all the extras, the panoramic roof is indeed brilliant!

Enjoy...

Looks clean... You will love the extra available power :D

Do you have the heated seats option? Also memory seats?

Major774 said:
Looks clean... You will love the extra available power :D Do you have the heated seats option? Also memory seats?

Yes indeed heated memory seats :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom