My new mod!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
I won a auction for some rear back window blinds (left and right)

At the dealership they cost £62.97 each !!!

I won the auction for £35 for the pair!!!

Saving of over £90 !!!!

Pictures please.:D :D

Black out for rear seats ---- what do you have in mind?;) ;)

Nice.

I've just got hold of a rear one for my estate (sorry jimmy - I noticed that you also expressed some interest !) - again a nice saving on list, and these don't seem to come up on eBay very often.

S.

Koolvin,

Are they the clip type, or the roller type?

Going by the bar at the bottom of the window I reckon their roller blinds like mine.

About to go way off topic, but look at the car in the pic (link at top).

It's got a key hole in the passenger door.................

EDIT: OK Koolvin tells me it's a pre-facelift thing...........not as interesting as I thought.

The old W202 with the alarm lights flashing below the interior mirror had a lock in the passenger door. This was covered up by a black disc with a plastic locator pin on the back in the shape of the lock to hold it in.

Originally posted by Guy
Koolvin,

Are they the clip type, or the roller type?

Roller type, but Clip on also! they clip on top of the window so go up and down as the window is lowered/raised!

Do you have a part # for them please?

They aren't in the accessories catalogue for the 203, just the static clip on types...I'm going to see if they will order them on sale/return according to whether they will fit :)

Cheers

Guy

Part numbers for the 202 saloon ones are as follows :-

B6 669 1184 (right)
B6 669 1185 (left)

priced at £62.97 each.

S.

Guy, the W202 ones will not fit yours.

You don't reckon its worth a try? Too small?

I got the W203 ones but they are either on or off - you have to unclip them which is a pain and too fiddly - plus you have to carry them round in the boot.

You can try mine at the GTG - or I will try mine on a W203 saloon.

May already be on holiday by the GTG - not sure yet - so if you get the chance to try them on a 203 I'd be really grateful!

Thanks

Originally posted by sym
Nice.

I've just got hold of a rear one for my estate (sorry jimmy - I noticed that you also expressed some interest !) - again a nice saving on list, and these don't seem to come up on eBay very often.

S.

Dayummn:confused:

Sorry, I didn't realise I was bidding against you.:crazy: I thought I had it too, waited till the last minute, literally.

LOL, Simon and I had a battle over these blinds also!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom