My New Motor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Welcome to the dark side..... :devil:

RichardM said:
I keep hitting the cruise control stalk instead of the indicator .....

I kept doing that aswell! I think its because the indicator stalk on my C43 was lower than that on the BMWs, probably at a very similar level to the cruise control on the BMW :rolleyes: :D

fuzzer said:
ohhhh , thats a new I drive controller , is that leather on the top of it?

Mine is just silver ...

Mine just silver too, very cold in the mornings at the mo :crazy:

Looks like it's got keyless go (or whatever BMW call it) also :bannana:

Mambo said:
I kept doing that aswell! I think its because the indicator stalk on my C43 was lower than that on the BMWs, probably at a very similar level to the cruise control on the BMW :rolleyes: :D

hehe , just think how confusing it is to keep going between the merc and the bmw :D

Car looks great Richard - and a proper gear box too :D

Reactions: SEM
Mambo said:
Mine just silver too, very cold in the mornings at the mo :crazy:

Looks like it's got keyless go (or whatever BMW call it) also :bannana:

Yep 2006 cars now have leather on the knob! They also have a Start/Stop button, but I still have to put the key in as I don't have the comfort (keyless) option.

OGiii said:
Car looks great Richard - and a proper gear box too :D

90% of the time I'll be happy with that, but this morning sitting in heavy traffic was the 10% that I wasn't!

Which company did you lease from please? I would be interested in the cost per month as I feel I shall be leasing next time..

Thanks

Steve

RichardM said:
Yep 2006 cars now have leather on the knob! They also have a Start/Stop button, but I still have to put the key in as I don't have the comfort (keyless) option.

Hi Richard
Nice car,

MikeL has also joined the dark side and we were priviledged to see his vehicle. I will not take his thunder by describing ALL the options but the Start\Stop is but one of them.

You, you traitor :) Oh and he has owned it for over a month and has not had to go back to the dealership!!

John

splang said:
Which company did you lease from please? I would be interested in the cost per month as I feel I shall be leasing next time..

Thanks

Steve

BMW Contract Hire! I got it through a normal dealer. I found the best deal I could on the web, emailed it to my 3 local dealers and one of them said they would beat it, which was about £150 a month less than the first quote I got from a dealer.

The only problem Richard is that at GTG's you will join the others behind the skip. :D

Nice car though. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom