My new personalised plates :)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Borys

MB Enthusiast
Car
2005 cl500
I just brought them. Cannot believe, exact match and 255£ with assign fee included :bannana:

S500 BOR

Just to check with you guys. Once certificate received, plates made only visit to DVLA to assign and I'm good to go?
My first private plates so I'm a virigin ;)

I just brought them. Cannot believe, exact match and 255£ with assign fee included :bannana:

S500 BOR

Just to check with you guys. Once certificate received, plates made only visit to DVLA to assign and I'm good to go?

Nice one, paid a good price to.:thumb:

My car - mercedes S500 and my name which is Borys
Mercedes is a car manufacturer (S500) and Borys is eastern european name (BOR)
Clear enough?
Thanx

Sorry, I just find the whole number plate thing confusing.

Might just be me being picky, but wouldn't it really need to be BORYS to be an exact match?

TBH if I saw that plate, guessing your name was Borys wouldn't be the first thing that sprung to mind, as Borys is an unusual name in England. Pretty much the only other Borises I've heard of are a Mayor, a man who used to pretend to be Dracula & a spider. I'm not sure I should even count the man who used to pretend to be Dracula since his real name was William. The good news is that because I know a little about Mercs I'd have a pretty good idea that the S500 bit referred to the car. That's half the battle won!

The way it is now people could think it was an abbreviation for Bored, Boring, Borough, Borehole, Borneo or several thousand other words beginning BOR. You can see some cracking 'BOR' words here - Words that start with Bor | Words starting with Bor

Alternatively, they might think you are a native of one of many places called Bor Bor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . Judging from the locations of some of those places I'd say that wasn't necessarily a good thing

They might even think you are a Norse God. Bor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .

AFAIK BOR opens up what could be a very long discussion.

Sorry OP, couldn't resist

i072790.jpg

So...will you be selling the plate with the car?:confused:

I'm not selling the car for now,no piont.
I will save more £££ toward w221 then it will go

congratulations on your number plate
enjoy!

imo S500 BOR looks quite pleasing even if you are driving a volkswagen and your name is Gladys

Last edited:
It makes a lot more sense than some of the mis-spaced, number for letter, explained underneath in small letters, dross that's out there.

Your car, your name (partly at least), your choice.

It makes a lot more sense than some of the mis-spaced, number for letter, explained underneath in small letters, dross that's out there.

Your car, your name (partly at least), your choice.

Oh I bet your tongue's bleeding.:p

Are you coming to Duxford?

Last edited by a moderator:

S500 BOR

Nice one.

When I bought mine, I looked up ES54 JEC (ES5 4 JEC) but they only had JEB and JED (as well as the rest of the letters spanning beyond each way (e.g. JEA, JEE, JEF) - for the same £255.

Typical... :rolleyes:

Where did DM's donkey comment go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom